Letter of a Slut Wife to Hubby #12

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

Enjoy this letter a hotwife wrote to her hubby to explain to him her desire for her black lover. Even better how well she goes into detail about her submissive desire for her black lover, and how pathetic her cuck hubby is with her in bed. This letter is raunchy enough to stimulate any cuck hubby's nerves. Yes, a bit of it is degrading . . . but it's carnal lust is terrific for hubbies to learn their place.

I am posting this publicly because, you know, I like to humiliate you, sweetie.

I have a dinner date with Jamal this coming Saturday. I’ve been seeing a lot of him, haven’t I? I guess you can tell; I really like him. I’ve been extremely horny since my first date with him, and you’ve been such a good husband licking my desperate folds and sucking on my hot, little button when I need relief. While you’re down there between my thighs doing your cuck boy duty, I just close my eyes and pretend it’s Jamal licking me. Haven’t you noticed how wet I’ve been?

I only wish you gave oral as well as he does. (Quite honestly, hon, just like on those rare occasions when I let you fuck me, even when you’re licking me you still feel like a fumbling boy.)

Anyway, back to the man I want to talk about: the strong and handsome Jamal.

I feel like I owe him some show of appreciation. He’s been so good to me with the trips and dinners and shopping. So after my dinner with him on Saturday night, I’m going to take him out to the car and orally worship his magnificent black cock. I want to make him cum in my small mouth. I want to look him in his handsome eyes while I take every single warm drop. He really likes that, but he likes it even more now that he knows that I don’t let you cum in my mouth. I told him about it when he and I stayed in Charleston earlier this month.

We were cuddling on the couch in the sitting area of the suite. (He always gets us a suite. Isn’t that sweet! LOL) He was in the white bathrobe supplied by the hotel, and I was wearing my tight, leopard print micro dress. He loved that he could see my swollen areolas and erect nipples through the sheer fabric. He kept stroking them with his large thumb. He also liked the way it barely covered my ass.

You did good packing that one for me, sweetie. Oh, and he loved the thigh-highs. You did good packing those for me too!

So where was I? Oh yeah…He and I were kissing and talking on the couch and all the while, I was tenderly stroking his rock-hard cock. Since he is a muscular six feet six and you’re a scrawny five feet nine, he could pick you up like a toddler. But I wasn’t thinking about that then. I was thinking about the fact that he has a cock the size of your forearm. I was lovingly kissing him and happily caressing his cock, and I couldn’t get that thought out of my mind. That’s what it felt like with my slender fingers around it – well, almost around it. Actually, I told him about it.

He noticed that while I was stroking it, I kept looking down at it, studying it, running my finger tips along it and admiring it.

“You like that?” He asked.

I gave his powerful hunk of hard flesh a firm squeeze. ”What girl wouldn’t like a mighty cock like this?” I said. ”I love it.”

“You don’t have something like this at home?”

I chuckled. ”Heavens no! William’s cock is about the size of a lipstick tube.”

“It can’t be that small,” he said.

“It is. I’m serious. And if I touch his wittle wee wee he’ll cum in about 30 seconds.”

“Is he a small man?” Brian asked.

“He’s probably about average size,” I shrugged, and I looked at Jamal’s strong cock in my hand. ”But this gorgeous cock is as big as William’s forearm. I wish he could see it.”

Jamal chuckled. ”You want your husband to see my cock?”

I snuggled up to Jamal’s muscular body. ”No,” I said softly. ”I want him to see this.” And I leaned over, opened my mouth wide, and gently took his huge cockhead into my watering mouth.

“Ohh..” Jamal sighed at the initial pleasure. Then I could feel him look down at me. ”You want him to see his wife sucking my cock?”

“Mmm, hmm,” I moaned, while I lovingly slurped.

I felt his hand brush my hair. ”Baby, I would love that,” he said.

I pulled my mouth off and pointed to the coffee table just in front of us. ”He would sit right there. So he could watch up close,” I said, and then I went back to sucking.

“Yeah,” Jamal said, “that would be perfect.”

I pulled my mouth off. ”I want him to watch your giant cock cum in my mouth. I want to look William in the eye while I suck you dry.” And I went back to sucking.

“That is wrong,” he chuckled. ”And then what?” Jamal asked. ”His turn?”

I pulled off and leaned up. ”I’ve never let William cum in my mouth.”

Jamal’s eyes got wide. ”Are you serious?”

“I’m not letting his teeny, little wee-wee cum in my mouth. No way!”

“You would make him watch another man cum in your mouth, but he can’t have the same thing?” Jamal asked.

“Absolutely,” I said.

Jamal was really turned on by that. ”That is too fucking hot!”

I snuggled up to him and smiled. ”You like that, do you?”

“Hell, yeah! What else you got up your dirty sleeve?”

“Well, ” I said, my fingers toying with his iron cockhead, “I would like to make him hold your cock up for me. You know, so I can suck you off hands free. That way, his wimpy, little fingers can feel your powerful cock pulsing while you’re shooting your load into his wife’s mouth.”

Jamal’s eyes flew wide open. ”What?”

I laid down on the couch and turned over. I took Jamal’s huge cock back into my happily servicing mouth and defiantly looked him in the eye.

He smiled at me. ”We need to fucking give you what you want.”

So, William, be aware that he is not turned off by it. I got really lucky with this bull. He LIKES it. You know I will eventually arrange it. Aren’t you happy?

But there on the couch, what I was really dying for was to feel his prodigious cock inside me, so I climbed on top of him, and lowered myself onto his rock hard shaft. My folds were swollen with excitement and dripping wet, but I had to go slow to take in such a massive, hard meat. I could feel my eyes grow wide as it filled me, more and more, and once I had the whole gigantic thing inside me, I swear, William, I began to shudder. My pussy began to ******* squeeze and clench around all that size, and I let out a whimper. I didn’t mean to. I didn’t even realize that all the while, I was gazing into his handsome eyes like a captured bird. It was so wonderful, William. It was sooo wonderful!

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2013/07/letter-of-slut-wife-to-hubby-12.html

Back