Letter from a sissy boi

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Body Caress - Hubby Fishes.jpg

I received this email from an American white boi and very much want to share it with you all.

Dear Black Master Shango,

This letter is a confession. I hope that I can properly convey my sense of vulnerability and shame. It is with my head held low that I expose to you a fiercely secret need that you probably already suspect. I've been reading your blog with intense interest for the last couple of months and feel that I can resist writing to you no longer. You've gotten so deep inside my head that it's almost as if you compel me to type these words from across cyberspace.

You would probably consider me a privileged North American white boy. I have a good career, stable home life, a house, and have never had to worry much about where my next meal is coming from. I live a life that would be the envy of 99% of the world's population. But as far back as I can remember, I've had a powerful craving to surrender control to a strong, dominant man. I cannot tell you from where these needs arose or why they've grown more intense with age, but your writings have opened up a window into my soul and exposed my dark desires to sunlight as they never have before.

I am a divorced man and am ashamed to admit that my wife deserted me for another man. Ashamed not so much because it happened, as I'm ashamed to admit that there is for me some sexual thrill in knowing that while she wore my wedding ring she was also someone else's lover. There is no greater humiliation for a man than to learn that his loving partner has been seduced into someone else's bed. And for me to be aroused by this fact makes me deeply uncomfortable.

Since divorcing, I have fantasized often about what their trysts were like. The sexual energy of cheating must have been very powerful, in that they knew that they were doing something forbidden. But for him, it must have been especially so, as he was not only enjoying her pussy, he was taking it from another man. How sweet such victory must have been for him.

http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2012/01/sissy-bois-letter-to-shango-part-2.html

View attachment 53754

I received this email from an American white boi and very much want to share it with you all.

Dear Black Master Shango,

This letter is a confession. I hope that I can properly convey my sense of vulnerability and shame. It is with my head held low that I expose to you a fiercely secret need that you probably already suspect. I've been reading your blog with intense interest for the last couple of months and feel that I can resist writing to you no longer. You've gotten so deep inside my head that it's almost as if you compel me to type these words from across cyberspace.

You would probably consider me a privileged North American white boy. I have a good career, stable home life, a house, and have never had to worry much about where my next meal is coming from. I live a life that would be the envy of 99% of the world's population. But as far back as I can remember, I've had a powerful craving to surrender control to a strong, dominant man. I cannot tell you from where these needs arose or why they've grown more intense with age, but your writings have opened up a window into my soul and exposed my dark desires to sunlight as they never have before.

I am a divorced man and am ashamed to admit that my wife deserted me for another man. Ashamed not so much because it happened, as I'm ashamed to admit that there is for me some sexual thrill in knowing that while she wore my wedding ring she was also someone else's lover. There is no greater humiliation for a man than to learn that his loving partner has been seduced into someone else's bed. And for me to be aroused by this fact makes me deeply uncomfortable.

Since divorcing, I have fantasized often about what their trysts were like. The sexual energy of cheating must have been very powerful, in that they knew that they were doing something forbidden. But for him, it must have been especially so, as he was not only enjoying her pussy, he was taking it from another man. How sweet such victory must have been for him.

http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2012/01/sissy-bois-letter-to-shango-part-2.html
I would love my wife to have a bbc lover & still stay married so we could watch & have some great sex,she knows my hopes & dreams.

i must admit too, i get such an intense thrill each time i watch a Superior Black Cock take my wife on our marriage bed! She makes a point of ALWAYS holding their big Cock with her left hand so they, and i can see her wedding ring! The Bulls that give me the biggest thrill are the ones that continually talk down to me, remind me i am not a man, that i can't satisfy my wife and HE can! The more dominant and degrading he is with me, the more i love it! i know my place...and i wouldn't trade it for anything!

The Bulls that give me the biggest thrill are the ones that continually talk down to me, remind me i am not a man, that i can't satisfy my wife and HE can! The more dominant and degrading he is with me, the more i love it! i know my place...and i wouldn't trade it for anything!

You're giving me good tips in here, boi.

Reactions: wit
i must admit too, i get such an intense thrill each time i watch a Superior Black Cock take my wife on our marriage bed! She makes a point of ALWAYS holding their big Cock with her left hand so they, and i can see her wedding ring! The Bulls that give me the biggest thrill are the ones that continually talk down to me, remind me i am not a man, that i can't satisfy my wife and HE can! The more dominant and degrading he is with me, the more i love it! i know my place...and i wouldn't trade it for anything!
me too love the bulls who trash talk me and tell me how small my whiteboi cock is and make me lic their assholes ballsacks and horse cocks!!

Reactions: wit
You have my deep respect and admiration Master Shango sir.

A lot of hubbies out there, wives and couples are still wary about this lifestyle and some times have written to me expressing their fears and desires. Its a Black Master's job to mellow those fears and teach them to live comfortable with the reality of the cuckold lifestyle.

mastershango.com/

Great stories on Literotica too! Gateway to BBC love for me actually sir.

I as well have a page in Literotica. User-name: Dsoul.

However I don't post much there cos I discovered someone stealing my works. And much of what's written there doesn't pack much excitement as mine. Visit my blog, and you'll see my library there. Enough to stimulate you.

Write to me anytime: shango1615@me.com

A lot of hubbies out there, wives and couples are still wary about this lifestyle and some times have written to me expressing their fears and desires. Its a Black Master's job to mellow those fears and teach them to live comfortable with the reality of the cuckold lifestyle.

Master Shango is helping me AND my wife see more clearly, she definitely wants better cock, longer sex and I am seeing that I am truly subordinate to her needs and a Master's BBCand black dominance......

mastershango.com/[/quote

Back