Let's see those conservative married white women who cheat with BBC

So need thick creamy black jizz here in UK. If any experienced doms out there then please contact me but UK only and who can accom over weekends

I am a conservative married white soccer mom that raises 2 young boys. I had never thought about or seen a black man's cock, foreskin or the semen they produce. My husband set up on this website because of the hot wives on here He showed me those, but not the BBC's. When I realized what this website was all about,vI couldn't resist the taboo of seeing a black man's cock. OMG! The size was shocking, but the foreskin of an uncircumcised one & the texture of the semen they ejaculate was so erotic, it was such a turn on. I'm not supposed to be attracted to a black man's cock. But when I saw that sexy black foreskin & the thick creamy white semen ejaculate out of one, I discovered my pussy gets wet.
. Better when you spread your legs and take his BBC deep inside your pussy and he rocks your world with multiple orgasms and fills you with his hot cum. And then he leaves you begging for more. But you wait in eager hot expectation for the next time. And the next time.

I actually saw a commentator on Fox and Friends recently refer to liberal women as preferring to have babies with black men so that they can go on welfare.
. It may be true that many single moms are on some form of assitance but many are not. And they are not all liberal women. And they all don't have IR *******. But some do. And more white women are having babies with black men. So I am not sure the welfare is what its all about. Probably starts with good sex that gets more frequent which means more risk / opportunity for pregnancy. Seems like more women in general getting pregnant and having babies. Many of the babies are girl babies too. Nature usually wants more females so population can grow

My wife is a late 50s businesswoman, who is not politically conservative, but carries herself conservatively. But, behind closed doors, she is always happy to take off her suit jacket and have a nice black man unbutton her blouse. It's always a treat to see or hear about her jerking off a heavy black cock with her cufflinks hitting his thigh and ballsack. Sometimes we talk about starting a foundation that has white businesswomen taking black college men under their wings, placing them into internships in their companies, and also (you know, the real agenda) making sure they are experts at pleasing mature women (of every race, but particularly white and asian professional women). I wrote a brief story about it on here once, but it has since disappeared.

Last edited:
Back