Let's see those conservative married white women who cheat with BBC

Nothing hotter than a conservative married white woman who cheats with BBC. The ones who fake being prejudice, the ones who look all proper, those hot looking ones who married a conservative white guy for his money or to please her family, but behind closed doors is a total slut but hubby in no way could ever satisfy sexually. So she often makes up excuses to go to another town and hooks up with BBC to soothe her hungry cunt. Come on I know you exist and are out there.
Who needs to make up excuses. I tell my husband a black guy wants to fuck me so I'll be home late.

I see no relation between political leaning and a person's sexual desires or even sexual orientation. The media likes to stereotype us and put us all into categories. I have got to know to many people that don't fit, what we are told is the norm, to buy it.
I actually saw a commentator on Fox and Friends recently refer to liberal women as preferring to have babies with black men so that they can go on welfare.

Im a conservative white PTA mom and I love riding and grinding down on a big,thick,black cock!How I vote has no connection with who fucks me!Im all white,my friends are white,my President is white,my husband is white,but my pussy is black owned and pounded regularly and filled with lots of warm thick,creamy black seed!

Back