Let the Right Black Master in

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
5822541.jpg

Let it be known, that behind every cuckold relationship existing between a husband and his wife, there, too, must be a black lover/Black Master or black bull there to cement the relationship. How else would it be called a cuckold relationship if the bull isn’t there?

No cuckold relationship is complete without there being a black bull/Black Master there to cement the deal. This is a message to hubbies out there still attempting to seduce their wives into this lifestyle. You can pressure the wife and cajole her all you want, but without there being a lover there to take charge of the reins, the conviction will be half complete.

Plenty of white husbands forever continue to suffer under the cumbersome weight of getting through to their wives. Of making the wives listen to them of their wanting to become part of this lifestyle. As much as there’s already plenty of couples out there that are involve in Swinging, there’s often plenty of chances that such a couple can easily transition further into the next phase of involvement in the ‘Black-Owned’ lifestyle. However, there as well exists the possibility that one of them (usually the wife) would eventually get burned out and opt to resign from ever indulging in such sexual type of fun, leaving the hubby on his own and indecisive whether to continue with her or not. There can exists plenty of reasons regarding why such happens. It would be a lengthy post to indulge in that aspect. I will preferably say that safeguarding such from happening is justifiable reason why hubbies should opt toward finding a capable lover/Black Master for the wife. One who will further continue to stroke her erotic flame and make her more susceptible toward enjoying more from this lifestyle.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/08/let-in-right-black-master.html

We have been successful in finding some great black gentlemen and she will not consider anything other than BBC now. We still haven't found a true bull to take us to the next stage.

But we continue to look.

My husband always said that if put in the right situation at the right time any white woman will spread her legs
for black cock and he was right where I was concerned.

Phyliss

Back