Lesbians who want *******

maccachew

Male
Gold Member
When white women or interracial lesbians want to have ******* should they be naturally inseminated by a BBC by default?
I'm really interested in hearing the views of all lesbians

Sperm clinic maybe? As they might not want the attachment with a male himself to interfere with the lesbian relationship. They might just want to harvest his ideal sperm from the best candidate and that would be it. I think?:confused:

our mindset is more of enjoy life as it is i like guys both me and my girlfriend ...bi but got very disappointed in my previous marriage and dating now want to see how is to be with a girl
about man needs to be taller then me very fit i have my priorities ...very selective especialy if it will breed us

our mindset is more of enjoy life as it is i like guys both me and my girlfriend ...bi but got very disappointed in my previous marriage and dating now want to see how is to be with a girl
about man needs to be taller then me very fit i have my priorities ...very selective especialy if it will breed us
Lucky man that gets to own you, maybe get your girlfriend as a bonus? And be a 3sum!!!

Back