Lesbians for BBC?

I've ran into a few lesbians out there who occasionally like to share a cock. Just as a toy to share with their lover in bed. The few I've ran into who've done this, have invited black men to their beds exclusively. If they want a cock, they want the extreme fantasy. They want the best. Has anyone else run into stories such as this? Any ladies who generally prefer ladies who would like to share your story?

My story kind of fits the original post. I consider myself bi, though I hadn't been with a guy in over two years, and have had a string of girlfriends, the current one fairly serious and going on for more than half a year now. I still feel like there's nothing like being banged by a guy sometimes, though, and a black guy makes it kind of a fantasy very separate from everyday life, and a big guy makes it something really different in the pleasure realm. My girlfriend, who is lukewarm about an open relationship, finally relented as we got more stable with the provision that it could be my BBC fantasy hookups but no other women, and let me go on my own the first time or two, then got intrigued to come out and watch...she is a photographer, and turns out to be quite the voyeur...and the last couple of times has taken her turn, though she is still kind of warming to it. We go to a hotel and the situation was sort of set up on the fringes of the swinger scene, so it is sort of formalized recreational sex...everyone has been tested...and not really three-way, so it is not quite that we "share with their lover in bed" like originally written about.

I'm not going to write a lot on what looks like it's a kind of inactive thread, though I'd be glad to say more if anyone would really appreciate it.... ;)

im not a lesbian im bi and although I love playing with my g/f knowing im exploring her body my hubby has been fortunate to share us both and although she is a lesbian she does occasionaly let him have her pussy but when he does it's only to get me to lick her and clean out his cum. when we have been together she has said if she is going to fuck me it's only fare he fucks her.she says she wants to try a bbc also but only if im there that's going to be one lucky bbc. hubby go take photo's

My story kind of fits the original post. I consider myself bi, though I hadn't been with a guy in over two years, and have had a string of girlfriends, the current one fairly serious and going on for more than half a year now. I still feel like there's nothing like being banged by a guy sometimes, though, and a black guy makes it kind of a fantasy very separate from everyday life, and a big guy makes it something really different in the pleasure realm. My girlfriend, who is lukewarm about an open relationship, finally relented as we got more stable with the provision that it could be my BBC fantasy hookups but no other women, and let me go on my own the first time or two, then got intrigued to come out and watch...she is a photographer, and turns out to be quite the voyeur...and the last couple of times has taken her turn, though she is still kind of warming to it. We go to a hotel and the situation was sort of set up on the fringes of the swinger scene, so it is sort of formalized recreational sex...everyone has been tested...and not really three-way, so it is not quite that we "share with their lover in bed" like originally written about.

I'm not going to write a lot on what looks like it's a kind of inactive thread, though I'd be glad to say more if anyone would really appreciate it.... ;)

I appreciate it! keep going lol

Many of my best sex encounters have been from lesbians. More confusing it was always from the more dominant female in the relationship, or the "AG" as they call themselves. For a while I went around believing that there was no such thing as a true lesbian. Because I had many lesbian friends who would all still fuck me. But then after maturing I've realized that though they may be lesbians, they still are women, and still crave bbc. :) So I am always up for the chance to watching that tough looking butch (who's really just a pretty looking boy) moan like a school teacher on lunch break.

well done huim bi as well and go a g/f whos a lesbian and she has had my bull
it's only fair hot him playing too, when I find a black mistress he says hes just go watch and jerk off lol. my g/f loves having him inside her does not mean she loves him but craves the real thing instead of plastic although we do use strap-ons when we go away together. my pussy is his until the day we introduce a bbc into our lives

thank you hotjen glad people realise when you have sex with someone does not mean you love them. Loved my husband since day we met when he was in marines, so fit when comes to stamina and sex is out of this world but when I play with another man or women its only for the sex and excitement we both get knowing that they are getting a piece of the action so too speak. cant wait til make out with another women so missing the frill and pleasure I get from seeing her and feeling her and also tasting her when she cums... LOVE IT,LOVE IT.....

it's only fair hot him playing too, when I find a black mistress he says hes just go watch and jerk off lol. my g/f loves having him inside her does not mean she loves him but craves the real thing instead of plastic although we do use strap-ons when we go away together. my pussy is his until the day we introduce a bbc into our lives
hi guys know where your coming from we same from aussie couple kisses taylor

Back