Lesbian/Bi

I'm very bi and love nothing more than licking cum out of another gals sweet pussy! This is me on the couch and my college gf Tami. She's primarily responsible for turning me into such a slut!! lol I've never tasted a black gals pussy but I've gotten VERY wet thinking about it!!! The black guys that fuck me don't have wives or gf's that would be into it but it's definitely an itch that NEEDS to be scratched!!!patty10.jpg

I'm very bi and love nothing more than licking cum out of another gals sweet pussy! This is me on the couch and my college gf Tami. She's primarily responsible for turning me into such a slut!! lol I've never tasted a black gals pussy but I've gotten VERY wet thinking about it!!! The black guys that fuck me don't have wives or gf's that would be into it but it's definitely an itch that NEEDS to be scratched!!!View attachment 1056453
Wow Patty! That is a hot photo. I always thought belly chains were so sexy. Wish we went to the same college back then.

photo-bdsm-interracial-lesbian-722913467-jpg.1059904

I'm very bi and love nothing more than licking cum out of another gals sweet pussy! This is me on the couch and my college gf Tami. She's primarily responsible for turning me into such a slut!! lol I've never tasted a black gals pussy but I've gotten VERY wet thinking about it!!! The black guys that fuck me don't have wives or gf's that would be into it but it's definitely an itch that NEEDS to be scratched!!!View attachment 1056453

Wish I was in that college

Back