Legs ,Feet,Nylon,Heels

Where are the ather Couples ?
"Patience is a virtue" my friend. The others will see your thread and contribute when you lease expect it! (There are some threads that I've started that taken MONTHS to catch the community's attention). Then, after adding more posts, and after a few months pass, an EXPLOSION of viewers come by, some were enthusiastic about the thread clicked "like" like crazy and then the crowd dies down. The key is to BELEIVE in the topic and theme of your thread and post frequently, the images that support your theme, the more you post and are consistent with your theme the more people will believe in YOUR thread and may support you by making a contributory post! Keep the "faith" in your thread, I DO!

"Patience is a virtue" my friend. The others will see your thread and contribute when you lease expect it! (There are some threads that I've started that taken MONTHS to catch the community's attention). Then, after adding more posts, and after a few months pass, an EXPLOSION of viewers come by, some were enthusiastic about the thread clicked "like" like crazy and then the crowd dies down. The key is to BELEIVE in the topic and theme of your thread and post frequently, the images that support your theme, the more you post and are consistent with your theme the more people will believe in YOUR thread and may support you by making a contributory post! Keep the "faith" in your thread, I DO!
Thank you and kisses
Donna and Finn

Back