Left SLS...Hello B2W

After several years of futility I left SLS because the community just didn't accept a Black, we'll educated, dominant, emotionally grounded gentleman. I just joined B2W to find, connect, and talk with like minded people. I am excited for 2016 and new opportunities.

Thanks again
BlkGent

Good morning
I think there is a kernel of truth. Low expectations are part of this process. I will look forward see how this 2016 exodus unfolds. Despite not being bisexual, I believe some couples want a reliable, honest, and passionate Black Bull.

...... almost 7 month update......

It was interesting to see my original post about leaving SLS almost 7 months ago. I have had very very modest success.

1. No one couple has fully materialized as a possible connection. A few nibbles but people fizzled out.

2. Single women are less likely to connect. I think these women want more than just sex. I can understand that feeling.

3. There are a few very nice B2W patrons that have been really polite and helpful to navigate the maze.

4. Patience and sincerity is what you need to find a potential connection.

I am not leaving the site, but it is not a simple process to find a good connection despite the specific and focused theme.

I look forward to the next few months and see what a full year on B2W will reveal.

Hopefully others have had more success.

BlkGent

Hope so too! Similar experience on SLS (and AFF). More armchair thrillseekers than legit people who will actually follow through.
So yes, fingers crossed.

Cheers!

We've found several friends on SLS, and some past sites, but it is unpredictable and a lot has to do with location. Some forums are very regionally centric. CL is also good for finding local friends.

But welcome to B2W and good luck!

We've found several friends on SLS, and some past sites, but it is unpredictable and a lot has to do with location. Some forums are very regionally centric. CL is also good for finding local friends.

But welcome to B2W and good luck!
Correctly stated, is quite the mix and most if not all tend to be region centric. SLS for example is mostly active in the NC, GA, TX areas, while AFF has slot of activity in California.
Full disclosure: Many eons ago I was a program. Mgr / Dev for their parent co. Interestingly, it's actually the same folks (largely) from the vanilla sites as well.
But you are correct in-that location (like anything) has alot to do with it.

we have never searched on Craiglist............

Craigslist is like popping a squat in a old roman public latrine.....you never know if an ******* will bite you, the methane buildup will explode (costing you your life or safety), or sharing a cleaning squeegee with half the town.

Back