learning to be a sub husband

I was married for 7yrs to a very dominat red head. After 6 yrs of marrage, I was 27 yrs old and she was 26. We have always had what I thought was good sex, but I did always cum in less than a minute, but I always cleaned her up and ate her till she cum. Well, one night we had a small family and friends party and my 18 yr old. Brother in law and his buddy showed up with him. As the night grew longer and people left, my brother in law had to run, leaving his buddy Shayne at our house alone w us. He told us his parents were out of town and he was suppose to stay w my brother in law at his parents, so we said he could stay w us for the night. My wife went to go and get a shower as Shayne. And I visited, my wife re appeared in her mid thigh night gown , which did little to hold her 36d breast. She sat beside me across from Shayne and as we visited , my wife and I both noticed a HUGE tent in his shorts. We finally called it a night and went to our room. I was so turned on that I ripped my clothes off and started eating her out, after about 5 minutes I slid up and shoved my 5" hard cock in her and began to cum. My wife was frusterated but our attention was quickly broken by the low laughing. I jumped and pulled the door open all the way and Shayne was there, snikering, and looked right past me to my wife and asked if she even felt my cock in her. Then he pushed my smaller built body out of the door and walked into the light, showing off his naked rock hard body and his 7 inch semi hard cock. My wife didn't move , but laid spread eagle, and naked for him, then he walked to me and thumped my now 3 inch soft cock. As he moved to my wife , she obed him as she took most of his cock in her mouth. I got so angry and pulled him from her and her mouth, to which he punched. Me and as I knelt at his feet , he told me to show my wife who the real man is, and I began to suck my first cock. Shaynes cock grew to a full 10 inches in my mouth. Omg I love it, my wife told me to suck that cock and get it ready to fuck her, and then he had me lick my cum out of her , and had me slide his big, thick cock into her pussy. My wife moaned and cum all over his cock two or three times before that monster cock filled her w his ton of cum. Then shayne had me clean his cock and the my wife. That was the beginning of a few good yrs. If any one would like more of my exsperiences to continue. Please let me know

Back