learning to be a sub husband pt2

That night that Shayne dominated me w his 10 inch amazing cock and made my wife cum so many times was a huge change in our life style. I was against male male stuff, but her I was , waking up next to my wife, w this 19 yr old filling her already this morning. She neve let me have morning sex, and she's begging for it now, after he filled her, she went to get a shower, leaving us. I told Shayne that we won't do this after this is over, and he smiled at me. His 6' 185lb walked over to me and said that's ok, we won't do it any more after today, but right now I need my cock cleaned. I leaned over and began to suck his thic long cock until it was hard as a rock, and Shayne pointed out how my " usless lil cock is rock hard" and he knows I love sucking his big dick. I didn't say anything, ust kept sucking, what was to say, but I couldn't get him off . My wife walked in as I was sucking, and he didn't let me stop, and pointed out to my wife how my cock was hard. My mouth got so tired, so he told me to lick my wifes pussy so he could get ready for a tight hole to fuck. As I was eating her out, she grabbed my head tight into her pussy, and I felt this young mans monster cock forsing me open, ripping me open. He was kind enough to use oil, but w that big thing in me, I began to cry, it hurt so bad. After he just stayed in me , bottomed out for about 3 or 4 minutes, the pain began to go away. Slowly he began to slide his cock in and out of me, and he told my wife our conversation while she was in the shower, I let out a moan, I couldn't believe it, but I did. Shayne grabbed my hair and told me he will fuck me or my wife when he wanted, and asked me if that was clear. I only moaned, and her removed all but his large head and told me to answer w a "yes sir" and as soon as I did, he slammed that wonderful cock all the way back inside me and I started to cum all over my wifes leg. She pointed this out to Shayne and he continued to fuck me. He has so much staminia, to fuck so good, how could I deny my wife that wonderful cock. Finally he started to fill me w his cum and had me lay there and took picks of my ass gapped open and his cock resting below it and told me that that was just for my wife to have so she knows who has the real cock. Then he had my wife take a bath w him as I bathed them and jacked off. That night he left, my wife told me that she will need his cock and she knew I loved sucking and being his bitch. She also said if I didn't like it, my buddies would love to know how much. I love cock. That night I got my cock in her as fast as I could, and I cum in a lil over a minute, and she asked me if I was even in her, then she kissed me and told me she was joking, but tomorrow Shayne has to come over so she can have a real cock. I learned to address Shayne as sir when at our house, in which we gave him a key so he could come as he pleased. I just never thought that he would bring others over.

Back