Latino hotwife

Finally blacked!
We were dining at home on Sunday the three of us and after some wine and some kahlua we landed in bed. Then E. was lying on her back and sucking his black cock while I was licking her pussy. She did suck him before but never accepted any penetration. I made her so crazy she desperately said 'fuck me' in English and Spanish. I thought I would go and fuck her, but instead I went on her 69 sending my black lover to her lower end. I kept on eating her pussy and she sucked my dick very excited. I then grabbed his cock, sucked it and started rubbing it on her pussy while still licking her the same way. I was in heaven using my tongue on both of them. She must have noticed his cock touching her pussy, but she didn't say anything. She focused on my dick and I was getting hard. My lover just started pushing his 8" and enjoyed it for the first time licking their wet rubbing parts. After seconds, she stopped sucking me and began to move her body as if she had a seizure. I guess she was having an orgasm and didn't care much about my dick anymore. I soon could not do anything else from my position. So I went around him and tried to do the best I could to serve them from below his balls. that was a graceful moment. Licking and seeing them fucking, my face smeared in their juices, priceless. It seemed to me as if she was in a permanent orgasm. He was all on her grabbing her tits and kissing her. She was screaming all time. I saw his balls over my face getting in position to fire his cum. When he finished, he fell at her side. She noticed I was still stroking my dick and called me 'ben dirty pendejo, you fuck me now'. I was tired too but did it. She was way more quite with me, but we did out of love. For the first time, she slept between both of us. I hope we can repeat tonight.
View attachment 1325209
Great story. Great picture. Her ass looks fine. I'm sure you will have many nights like this

Back