Latino hotwife

After some hesitation, I introduced my new latina g/f to my BBC / CD lifestyle and more precisely to my personal bull. People would think this is crazy, and I don't blame anybody for their thoughts. But facing some existential questions, I preferred to come out in a sincere way with both of them. She knew about what was going on since I cared for my ex g/f's black babies while she worked for us, etc. However, she is hesitant about having more than one sex partner. Because all our ******* at home are fruit of our lifestyle and black, I dreamed of having a baby by myself with my new g/f. Now, my bull is now a bit more than just a bull and I don't wanna lose him. The thing is I only have 2 bedrooms and we won't have space for all. Now, she tested positive for pregnancy.

Wow you are one lucky cuck. I am just dreaming of the day that I am caring for my wife's and bulls babies. Plus you have a man that you are pleasing yourself! That is perfect. We are moving in this direction as well.

she simply adorable
and her cunt surely so moist and clapsin while fucked!
Fucking her sloppy seconds when freshly bred by some BBC stud will be heaven!

Attachments

• IMG_0907.JPG
    IMG_0907.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0964.JPG
    IMG_0964.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 14
she simply adorable
and her cunt surely so moist and clapsin while fucked!
Fucking her sloppy seconds when freshly bred by some BBC stud will be heaven!
That's the point. So far, I got her to suck my bull bf's cock, but still reluctant to spread legs for him. :(

Really cannot understand why chatolic church has a cult of family and so restricted about sexual life since Jesus never had, in any way!!!!!

Her love will reward you anyway!
Of course things would be far better were she more open minded and more aware of her sexual needs

Finally blacked!
We were dining at home on Sunday the three of us and after some wine and some kahlua we landed in bed. Then E. was lying on her back and sucking his black cock while I was licking her pussy. She did suck him before but never accepted any penetration. I made her so crazy she desperately said 'fuck me' in English and Spanish. I thought I would go and fuck her, but instead I went on her 69 sending my black lover to her lower end. I kept on eating her pussy and she sucked my dick very excited. I then grabbed his cock, sucked it and started rubbing it on her pussy while still licking her the same way. I was in heaven using my tongue on both of them. She must have noticed his cock touching her pussy, but she didn't say anything. She focused on my dick and I was getting hard. My lover just started pushing his 8" and enjoyed it for the first time licking their wet rubbing parts. After seconds, she stopped sucking me and began to move her body as if she had a seizure. I guess she was having an orgasm and didn't care much about my dick anymore. I soon could not do anything else from my position. So I went around him and tried to do the best I could to serve them from below his balls. that was a graceful moment. Licking and seeing them fucking, my face smeared in their juices, priceless. It seemed to me as if she was in a permanent orgasm. He was all on her grabbing her tits and kissing her. She was screaming all time. I saw his balls over my face getting in position to fire his cum. When he finished, he fell at her side. She noticed I was still stroking my dick and called me 'ben dirty pendejo, you fuck me now'. I was tired too but did it. She was way more quite with me, but we did out of love. For the first time, she slept between both of us. I hope we can repeat tonight.
estela poss1.jpg

Back