Latina

Hello we are a new couple that r just startin until the lifestyle were young at 22 yrs old we like everything from movies clubs anything that sounds fun havent done this much only a 3some which was really fast anyways we r trying to find my wife a bbc to try shes never had one before but i got her into trying it and she agreed so thats y were here hopefully we get a couple reaponces and go from there i hope we hear from ya

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 118
If no bbc's respond, it would be my honor to join you.

Hello we are a new couple that r just startin until the lifestyle were young at 22 yrs old we like everything from movies clubs anything that sounds fun havent done this much only a 3some which was really fast anyways we r trying to find my wife a bbc to try shes never had one before but i got her into trying it and she agreed so thats y were here hopefully we get a couple reaponces and go from there i hope we hear from ya
ill fuck you rite now baby

If U cum 2 Orlando she's welcum 2 try mine. ;)

Luv to blacken her:blackheart:

Back