Latina Wives or Singles

The truth is Latinas don't need sites like these to find BBC. Latinas associate with Black men in person at the clubs or at work. If not, their Facebook and Instagram direct messaging inboxes are flooded with potential suitors. White women have heard about BBC for decades while many Latinas are just now getting the hint. It seems Becky has rubbed off on them. I give it 2 years before you see Latinas taking over sites like these.

[QUSusie E="Rashaad, post: 872397, member: 68634"]I am Curious about Latina women...are there really any here?

I see lots more white women here than Latinas....come out come out wherever you are.....and where are you located?[/QUOTE]
Im Susie latina from so. Cali.
I am Curious about Latina women...are there really any here?

I see lots more white women here than Latinas....come out come out wherever you are.....and where are you located?

I see lots more white women here than Latinas....come out come out wherever you are.....and where are you located?

Back