Latina Vixen in SoCal inland empire area looking for bbc

Hawtwife4bbc

Couple
From
CA, US
Hotwife to a vixen/stag couple looking for a local bbc to enjoy every now and then must pic verify and be disease and ******* free as we like to take care of ourselves and our future. Looking for someone experienced in hotwife situations who’s gona be comfortable fucking me in front and with my husband. attach a face/ body / cock picture, location and a bit about yourself when you message us 3AC47149-980F-4853-BA91-B254FFD84357.jpeg

Hotwife to a vixen/stag couple looking for a local bbc to enjoy every now and then must pic verify and be disease and ******* free as we like to take care of ourselves and our future. Looking for someone experienced in hotwife situations who’s gona be comfortable fucking me in front and with my husband. attach a face/ body / cock picture, location and a bit about yourself when you message us View attachment 3013113
Where’s ur sexy pictures and verified pictures?

Hotwife to a vixen/stag couple looking for a local bbc to enjoy every now and then must pic verify and be disease and ******* free as we like to take care of ourselves and our future. Looking for someone experienced in hotwife situations who’s gona be comfortable fucking me in front and with my husband. attach a face/ body / cock picture, location and a bit about yourself when you message us View attachment 3013113
I am in IE and would love to meet you. ******* disease free.

Y'all should really consider getting verified

Back