Latin Couple for a BBC Bull

Bettyboop4bbc

Couple
Real Person
From
NC, US
We are a Latin Couple in NC, looking for a BBC to join us...

What we are looking: Dick must be over 8 inches and thick, Not interested in people over 100 miles from Durham. Not pushy and Not camera shy. Must be HWP. Her preference is a guy with NO facial hair and to be real trimmed or shaved down there. Preference a Bull familiar with the cuckold scene.

DISLIKES: man with hair in braids or dreds, man with beard. Man that smoke.. man that are or act Guetto. Sorry to be like this but we have to be honest on what we are looking for..
To be considered must sent facial and cock pic to our email prlatincouple on g mail. our kik Prcouplenc
If you are a BBC and have her Dislikes DISREGARD this message, cause she will not be interested.

What we are looking: Dick must be over 8 inches and thick, Not interested in people over 100 miles from Durham. Not pushy and Not camera shy. Must be HWP. Her preference is a guy with NO facial hair and to be real trimmed or shaved down there. Preference a Bull familiar with the cuckold scene.

DISLIKES: man with hair in braids or dreds, man with beard. Man that smoke.. man that are or act Guetto. Sorry to be like this but we have to be honest on what we are looking for..
To be considered must sent facial and cock pic to our email prlatincouple on g mail. our kik Prcouplenc
If you are a BBC and have her Dislikes DISREGARD this message, cause she will not be interested.
Spelled ghetto wrong

And there is a bunch of guys out there with this new thing of having long beard and to much facial hair. I guess this is the new thing now days, but My wife doesn't like it and would not go for it. I know there are woman out there they like guys with beard. But we trully understand that due to our list it will be narrow.. Te reason I post it like that is cause I dont want to waste nobodys time.. The guys that are not compatible they will find their match 2. Cause there are woman here that like them with beard and no beard or hairy. Theres is a woman for every man out there looking for their BBC.. I really dont want to offend no one with this, but wanted to be truthful on what we are looking for. With respect to the othere guys out there..

Last edited:
And there is a bunch of guys out there with this new thing of having long beard and to much facial hair. I guess this is the new thing now days, but My wife doesn't like it and would not go for it. I know there are woman out there they like guys with beard. But we trully understand that due to our list it will be narrow.. Te reason I post it like that is cause I dont want to waste nobodys time.. The guys that are not compatible they will find their match 2. Cause there are woman here that like them with beard and no beard or hairy. Theres is a woman for every man out there looking for their BBC.. I really dont want to offend no one with this, but wanted to be truthful on what we are looking for. With respect to the othere guys out there..
It's your wife and people don't always want that ghetto thug bullshit you can find those dudes in every hood it's a lot harder to find clean professional black men out there it's better to be picky about who you meet than just looking for a big dick if I had a wife I would do the bro stick to your guns to many nasty diseases out to risk your wife 100% and good luck;)

Having long beard is no"new thing" lol. Been a sign of masculinity for centuries

No shade just saying
And of course to each their own so yea, do you

Be Picky!! I am... Im not going to fuck just any white woman JUST because shes white, plenty of dudes on here and out there to do that and Im not one of them. I have my standards, and preferences and good to hear that she does too. Good Luck!

Back