Latest Conquest

I met this cutie, her name is Jamie, up at Lakeside Mall couple of days ago. She was there with her little brother were suppose to be going to a movie but they had to time to burn. Anyways she never made it to the movie. Her little brither went without her and we went back to my car. She said just wanted to "see it" maybe "touch it a little" We drove around till we got behind this Lowe's and I as I unzipped I could hear her breathing heavily. As I released my 12 inches she just stared and then started laughing "Holy *******". She grabbed it both hands and started stroking it, pumping fast and her grip was tight. Needless to say to she ended up doing did a lot more than just look and touch a little lol. Later that night I picked her up in front of her place at 2am. and took her back to my place. I took this pic of her that night (that was January 2) She said she never saw her parents in the morning b/c her dad went to work real early and her mom didn't wake up till way after she was suppose to leave for school. I promised to get her to school teh next day. Didn't drop her off till noon though. ooops :)

Last edited by a moderator:
how many nuts did you get inside of her?
In the car I popped off two real big ones... one in her mouth where a lot of the cum just poured out bc she wasn't use to so much. Then I popped off one last one on her face bf I dropped her off back at the mall.

That night I put two more nuts in her

And then after we woke up we smoked some weed and I popped two over her face, using my ball sacks to guide the cum into her mouth.

Oh how sweet that you share her picture with everyone, since her privacy doesn't matter - heavy sarcasm! if she's *******, you shouldn't be posting her pic on here at all.

You're not a man, you're an immature little boy, as far as I'm concerned.

I met this cutie, her name is Jamie, up at Lakeside Mall couple of days ago. She was there with her little brother were suppose to be going to a movie but they had to time to burn. ..... I promised to get her to school teh next day. Didn't drop her off till noon though. ooops :)

Between the YOUNG lady's appearance and your description, it is pretty clear she is under 21. Therefore the picture is history.

Please review the Site's Terms & Rules: https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms and the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/ before posting anything further.

Back