LasVegas.wife.for...BBC.parties.and.more

nastylvcpl

Couple
We.are.a.LasVegas.cpl.and.I.seek.to.make.my.wife.a.black.cock.whore...seeking.black.meat.for.her.to.begin.her.training.as.she.kneels.to.lick.smell.and.suck.your.cock...she.also.made.to.spread.and.lick.your.black.ass...looking.for.first.gangbang.for.her.also---all.black.meat..seeking.discreet,understanding.men.to.assist.in.her.training..she.will.be.filmed--your.face.never.shown--very.discreet.

seeking.group.for.bukkake.party.cum.all.over.her.face--as.she.licks.your.balls

Also.all.you.white.men-esp.you.married.men.that.want.to.watch.a.white.wife.used.by.her.first.black.meat..let.us.know...you.can.watch..as.well.as.kneel.and.lick.and.smell.her.used.pussy.after.used???

today.a.married.businesswoman...tomorrow..she.will.be.a.nasty.black.cock.whore--licking.black.ass.drinking.their.cum.loads..

I.will.also.bring.Angel.to.clean-up.other.used.wifes--be.the.fluff.girl.for.black-cock.paty.for.your.wife.or.others.parties..as.she.also.cleans.up.all.cocks.after.they.cum--she.will/kneel/and/lick/those/black/asses/and/balls.as.they.are.mounting.you.

Seeking.very.hot.wild.ideas.to.film.of.her==like.her.drinking.cum.loads.out.of.a.glass--or.licking.off.a.plate--..a.funnel.in.her.mouth.and.all.cum.down.her.throat...

as.well.as.other.very.kinky.ideas

write.us

<email address removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
We.are.a.LasVegas.cpl.and.I.seek.to.make.my.wife.a.black.cock.whore...seeking.black.meat.for.her.to.begin.her.training.as.she.kneels.to.lick.smell.and.suck.your.cock...she.also.made.to.spread.and.lick.your.black.ass...looking.for.first.gangbang.for.her.also---all.black.meat..seeking.discreet,understanding.men.to.assist.in.her.training..she.will.be.filmed--your.face.never.shown--very.discreet.

seeking.group.for.bukkake.party.cum.all.over.her.face--as.she.licks.your.balls

Also.all.you.white.men-esp.you.married.men.that.want.to.watch.a.white.wife.used.by.her.first.black.meat..let.us.know...you.can.watch..as.well.as.kneel.and.lick.and.smell.her.used.pussy.after.used???

today.a.married.businesswoman...tomorrow..she.will.be.a.nasty.black.cock.whore--licking.black.ass.drinking.their.cum.loads..

I.will.also.bring.Angel.to.clean-up.other.used.wifes--be.the.fluff.girl.for.black-cock.paty.for.your.wife.or.others.parties..as.she.also.cleans.up.all.cocks.after.they.cum--she.will/kneel/and/lick/those/black/asses/and/balls.as.they.are.mounting.you.

Seeking.very.hot.wild.ideas.to.film.of.her==like.her.drinking.cum.loads.out.of.a.glass--or.licking.off.a.plate--..a.funnel.in.her.mouth.and.all.cum.down.her.throat...

as.well.as.other.very.kinky.ideas

write.us

<email address removed>
On the road RIGHT NOW om my way to Vegas

Back