Last Straw

Silvia's married life had become dull and boring. She tried so hard to be faithful. He worked all the time and made her do all the housework. To make things worse she just couldn't bare to look at his skinny little pasty white dick anymore ... but it was his refusal to even take a vacation that was the last straw ... so she went on her own.

205975071.jpg

My first wife was at home for a while and also got bored. she began having affairs and fucking a lot of guys. As soon as she got home she would want me to lick her sticky pussy. I began to think she was lying to me and sure enough she had been fucking around on me sense day 1. She was a little upset with me about something and decided to be mean to me. she thought of which guy I hated most and fucked and sucked him and video taped it. The next weekend she wanted to get a room so we could party. I went to the store to get drinks and when I came back in to the room she was playing the tape of her fucking the guy. She said she fucked him again while I was gone to the store and told me to clean her slutpie up. I was just licking her asshole when her phone rang. It was him, he was standing at the door and saying that he was going to take her from me and then he would punk me out.

Back