Last nights great meet!

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
IMG_1290.JPG IMG_1294.JPG IMG_1299.JPG IMG_1309.JPG IMG_1314.JPG Hi, met a great black guy off the Internet last night. 'M' a big, 6' 3 British Jamaican man. Great guy, very nice man and lots of fun. Very respectful to me and hubby. The stamina and power of the guy was stunning! Still very sore this morning, needless to say he shot his load deep inside me several times! Here's a few pics to start with! X

your pussy looks so good in the before pic, hopefully theres an after pic to follow. Is this the guy you mention on your fab page?
Did hubby get to clean up or just spectate and take pics?

IMG_1350.JPG
your pussy looks so good in the before pic, hopefully theres an after pic to follow. Is this the guy you mention on your fab page?
Did hubby get to clean up or just spectate and take pics?
There is an after pic but it's showing how red and sore my pussy is!
Hubby mainly spectated and took pics, but did clean me on the guys bed, the guy cum in me several times, but he kept cleaning me (with hubbys help!) as I don't think he wanted stained sheets!

View attachment 1508534
There is an after pic but it's showing how red and sore my pussy is!
Hubby mainly spectated and took pics, but did clean me on the guys bed, the guy cum in me several times, but he kept cleaning me (with hubbys help!) as I don't think he wanted stained sheets!
Oh wow what a difference from the before pic, no wonder you still feel sore today although I'm sure it's a nice reminder of the evening. Hubby is lucky getting to bury his face in that well used pussy, definitely good enough to eat : )

Back