Last night

Thought I'd share this. I met a girl over the summer on tinder. She's tall (over 6'1" and I'm 5'8") and sexy. We had talked about meeting up but never got around too. Well last night I was in her area and texted to see if she wanted to meet up for some fun. The reply I got was that she was with someone. As we talked she confirmed that it was a black man with a BBC. We had talked before about how black men loved her but she had never "given in to the urge." As we talked I told her how happy I was for her. I asked her if the BBC was everything that she had dreamed it would be and her response was simply, "YES!!!"

I couldn't help but feel so happy that someone as beautiful as her had found out what I have always known, beautiful and fertile white women are on this earth to serve the superior BBC...

Question how do you know she is 6-1 if you never met? The only way you could know for sure without meeting is the heighth markings behind their mug shot. Just wondering!

Um.. If you meet someone online you really don't know jack ******* for sure until you do actually meet them. Just pointing that out Chip.
And kudos to you sissy for being happy for her!

Thought I'd share this. I met a girl over the summer on tinder. She's tall (over 6'1" and I'm 5'8") and sexy. We had talked about meeting up but never got around too. Well last night I was in her area and texted to see if she wanted to meet up for some fun. The reply I got was that she was with someone. As we talked she confirmed that it was a black man with a BBC. We had talked before about how black men loved her but she had never "given in to the urge." As we talked I told her how happy I was for her. I asked her if the BBC was everything that she had dreamed it would be and her response was simply, "YES!!!"

I couldn't help but feel so happy that someone as beautiful as her had found out what I have always known, beautiful and fertile white women are on this earth to serve the superior BBC...
Have you seen her since this?

Back