Last Night

slutwifemia

(sorry english is not my 1st language)

Last night wife was drinking wine and apparently got horny :) and ask me to go to Trapeze a swingers club in Ft Lauderdale because "she wanted to get fucked", it was like 11:35 pm and raining a lot so i was a little bit reluctant, but she insisted and i said ok. On the road i was a little bit worried that the club were going to be empty o with only a few people because the rain was insane. We arrvie to the club and the dance hall and the bar EMPTY just 2 or 3 persons we went to the bar to give our bottle to the bartender and there was some dudes comming out with towells (mmmmm is not empty at all) then a tall black guy came out with a white BBW and my wife got in shock and exited. we ******* our wine in a sip and went to the play area.

There was complete different, a lot of people fucking guys alone hanging out(single guys were allowed thurs and wed) we walk around and see a black guy being rejected by some latin couples in one of the play rooms. We looked at his dick, a 9 inch black thick cock and my wife said "this is the one". Immediately we ran to him and my wife said "hello" and he respond" want to go to a room?.. of course" we went to one of those rooms who have a glass looking to the other room and my wife started to play with him. i was looking at them and stroking my cock. Then some guys came to the other room and start to watching the show of my wife being pounded by that bbc. Then some women also came to watch them fucking. Finally she asked him to came in her mouth and he dropped a huge load in her slut mouth, he was exhausted haha.

Then we walked around and went to the other side and the guys who were looking her trough the glass were there. I told her to put on her knees and start to blow them. There were like 5 guys diferent ages and races she got her mouth and hands busy. She asked them to fuck her, i given them condoms and the show started, they fucked her ass and pussy for around 30 minutes till she asked for a break to ******* something.

To finish she got another session with the BBC and then we left. At home she jerked me off and came 2 times because her pussy was sore :bounce:

I think is was a good decision to have gone to the club last night, i love my wife.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
We are planning on going to the Green Door, Las Vegas, this spring. Very excited.

(sorry english is not my 1st language)

Last night wife was drinking wine and apparently got horny :) and ask me to go to Trapeze a swingers club in Ft Lauderdale because "she wanted to get fucked", it was like 11:35 pm and raining a lot so i was a little bit reluctant, but she insisted and i said ok. On the road i was a little bit worried that the club were going to be empty o with only a few people because the rain was insane. We arrvie to the club and the dance hall and the bar EMPTY just 2 or 3 persons we went to the bar to give our bottle to the bartender and there was some dudes comming out with towells (mmmmm is not empty at all) then a tall black guy came out with a white BBW and my wife got in shock and exited. we ******* our wine in a sip and went to the play area.

There was complete different, a lot of people fucking guys alone hanging out(single guys were allowed thurs and wed) we walk around and see a black guy being rejected by some latin couples in one of the play rooms. We looked at his dick, a 9 inch black thick cock and my wife said "this is the one". Immediately we ran to him and my wife said "hello" and he respond" want to go to a room?.. of course" we went to one of those rooms who have a glass looking to the other room and my wife started to play with him. i was looking at them and stroking my cock. Then some guys came to the other room and start to watching the show of my wife being pounded by that bbc. Then some women also came to watch them fucking. Finally she asked him to came in her mouth and he dropped a huge load in her slut mouth, he was exhausted haha.

Then we walked around and went to the other side and the guys who were looking her trough the glass were there. I told her to put on her knees and start to blow them. There were like 5 guys diferent ages and races she got her mouth and hands busy. She asked them to fuck her, i given them condoms and the show started, they fucked her ass and pussy for around 30 minutes till she asked for a break to ******* something.

To finish she got another session with the BBC and then we left. At home she jerked me off and came 2 times because her pussy was sore :bounce:

I think is was a good decision to have gone to the club last night, i love my wife.;)

We need more nights like this one.

BTW she can't fuck today, have her pussy and ass sore.. so i am in denial with a butt plug in my ass and my cock ring.. pre-cumming a lot

Back