Last night

MWC4BLK

So last night we was in a club with a few hundred people, lots of guys and girls but only one black guy was there. Guess what slut out of any of them that he hit on, yep my slut!!!! She came back to the table after going to the ladies room, looked over at him and said thank you, said she'd tell me later.........She wasn't at the table hardly at all last night and when I asked her where she's been she just smiled and said she'd try to spend more time there.

She has got to have something about her that black guys just love! Isn't that great? She's a black cock magnet.

She hasn't told me why she thanked him yet but dam did she want fucked hard when we got home and she was really wet, I even asked her why she was so wet already she just told me she wanted it ate so I did as asked, very creamy and warm. I have to work on her to get it out of her but she'll tell me eventually. Just thought I'd share with you. I find it amazing that she can be picked out from a 100 other girls by a black guy.

A very similar thing happened to us last Thursday evening. We went to a local mexican restaurant that also has a nice, fun bar area. We sat in the bar to have margaritas and the place was pretty well full of people. A Black guy and a white woman came in... it was hard to tell their "relationship"... But of all the other women at the place, he and my wife made eye contact and the flirting began :)

It began when she walked right by him on her way to the restroom. When she returned, his gaze follwed her right back to our table... and then continued until we had to leave. As we were headed for the door, he had to actually turn around in his bar stool to watch us/her leave, and gave her a little wave :)

Fortunately, it's a place we get to fairly often as it's only a few miles away... so we're sure we will see him again...

A very similar thing happened to us last Thursday evening. We went to a local mexican restaurant that also has a nice, fun bar area. We sat in the bar to have margaritas and the place was pretty well full of people. A Black guy and a white woman came in... it was hard to tell their "relationship"... But of all the other women at the place, he and my wife made eye contact and the flirting began :)

It began when she walked right by him on her way to the restroom. When she returned, his gaze follwed her right back to our table... and then continued until we had to leave. As we were headed for the door, he had to actually turn around in his bar stool to watch us/her leave, and gave her a little wave :)

Fortunately, it's a place we get to fairly often as it's only a few miles away... so we're sure we will see him again...

I forgot to add the important part.. the point to writing this, lol...
My wife, like MWC4BLK's wife, seems to just naturally attract Black men to her. Not saying every single Black man would be attracted her, but... she truly nevver seems to have any trouble :)

If the woman is attractive any guy will look, but it must be something about your wives that tell black guys that they are at least interested, I wonder how were they dressed?

The first thing the black guy said to my slut was she is dressed very nice and looked very good......she replied to him saying, thank you sir.

If the woman is attractive any guy will look, but it must be something about your wives that tell black guys that they are at least interested, I wonder how were they dressed?
I agree with that...
I posted this in another forum thread about how a Black knows a white wife is interested (or something along those lines). Whether it's at a bar, a restaurant, or the grocery store, my wife has a certain combination of a little smile, a lingering look with her gorgeous eyes, and a shy-ish attitude she gives to a Black man she finds herself attracted to. So far, it has never failed to get a response :) Not saying that every time she looks at an attractive Black man she has sex with him, but it's obvious that he knows that she's at the very least... interested.

It hasn't seemed to really matter what she was wearing, but my wife does tend to wear fun, loose, flow-y dresses or an above the knee skirt most of the time.

I agree with that...
I posted this in another forum thread about how a Black knows a white wife is interested (or something along those lines). Whether it's at a bar, a restaurant, or the grocery store, my wife has a certain combination of a little smile, a lingering look with her gorgeous eyes, and a shy-ish attitude she gives to a Black man she finds herself attracted to. So far, it has never failed to get a response :) Not saying that every time she looks at an attractive Black man she has sex with him, but it's obvious that he knows that she's at the very least... interested.

It hasn't seemed to really matter what she was wearing, but my wife does tend to wear fun, loose, flow-y dresses or an above the knee skirt most of the time.

Its the approach that she has, I think it works for all guys , but she may resrve that smile for black guys....either way she sounds like a winner also.

Its the approach that she has, I think it works for all guys , but she may resrve that smile for black guys....either way she sounds like a winner also.

Exactly... She is sweet, makes friends easily, and fun to be around, but... she does save "that smile... that look" for the Black men she's attracted to :)

(and thank you for the kind words !)

I forgot to add the important part.. the point to writing this, lol...
My wife, like MWC4BLK's wife, seems to just naturally attract Black men to her. Not saying every single Black man would be attracted her, but... she truly nevver seems to have any trouble :)
My wife has the same situation! Black men just seem to be drawn to her. I like to tease her by telling her that they can sense that she just naturally likes black men. She doesn't like ALL black men (Jerks) but she does have a thing for the big black thing. LOL

Back