Last night i came out

I sucked my first. And no i want alot more... And u already know a big black cock is so sexy. Id like to get with a couple and eat a creampie soon too. White pussy black dick. Gaping drooling lol while my new tranny girlfriend slowly deeply took my ass for first time.... And soon as he pulls out i want bbc!

If anyone would like to trade thoughts... Pics vids. Im dying to talk about it. Only the tranny and one girl know im bi... She is 26yr old friend with a fat cameltoe that im goimg to help black guys stretch out. She said no girls... But she wanted as many men as i can find... She wants gangbang... She said no black. But ive got gay black friend with at least 9 in in his pants... Im gojng to take him along. Tell her if nothing else i want his big dick lol. Shes a country girl and i think in the mood.... While looking right at his dick ... Who dont want to try one... Country girs first bbc... Im going to eat creampie

If anyone would like to trade thoughts... Pics vids. Im dying to talk about it. Only the tranny and one girl know im bi... She is 26yr old friend with a fat cameltoe that im goimg to help black guys stretch out. She said no girls... But she wanted as many men as i can find... She wants gangbang... She said no black. But ive got gay black friend with at least 9 in in his pants... Im gojng to take him along. Tell her if nothing else i want his big dick lol. Shes a country girl and i think in the mood.... While looking right at his dick ... Who dont want to try one... Country girs first bbc... Im going to eat creampie
very exciting! maybe her seeing you with the 9 inch BBC will open up her mind

Back