Las Vegas

Hi any BBC in LA Vegas strip area?? Also are there any qualified BBC masseurs??? Want to slowly get my wife from a massage to possibly a threesome. Thing is I'm still grooming her and she's kinda still against it... A massage from a qualified BBC masseur would be a great way to ease her into it...
That makes 4 of us - You 2 seem identical as to what we are seeking as well and have thought that Vegas would be a possible place for the "Scenario" to unfold as well.

Did this work out for you guys? We are seeking the same let us know please.
well we are in the rock & roll industry & it makes it hard some times due to concert dates & production, we are very flexable as in she has a lot of freedom to do as she wants !! got to love rock & roll

Hi any BBC in LA Vegas strip area?? Also are there any qualified BBC masseurs??? Want to slowly get my wife from a massage to possibly a threesome. Thing is I'm still grooming her and she's kinda still against it... A massage from a qualified BBC masseur would be a great way to ease her into it...
I'm not a certified masseurs but I can massage her like one! How long you going to be in Vegas???

I just read your post in this area. I am a Certified Masseur with over 18 years of experience. I do a combination of Swedish, Shiatsu, Deep Tissue with a mix of Sensual/ Erotic Strokes. I respect all of your boundaries and will only go as far as she are comfortable. I normally give a 90 min massage from head to toe. So let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I normally bring music, as well s massage oil, and lotion. I have done this before for other couples seeking the same experience and they all have been made very Happy !!!

Actually on my way to Vegas right now as we speak. Staying at PH

Actually on my way to Vegas right now as we speak. Staying at
I just read your post in this area. I am a Certified Masseur with over 18 years of experience. I do a combination of Swedish, Shiatsu, Deep Tissue with a mix of Sensual/ Erotic Strokes. I respect all of your boundaries and will only go as far as she are comfortable. I normally give a 90 min massage from head to toe. So let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I normally bring music, as well s massage oil, and lotion. I have done this before for other couples seeking the same experience and they all have been made very Happy !!!
hi there I pm you if you could please reply thanks!

I'm a great masseur. Unfortunately I'm in Chicago! Sigh..but the future is bright and BBC ripe so it can be possible for us all to MEET! I'm only into the wife though so if that's cool than we are good.

Back