Las Vegas

No one knows
@orlando couple

Whats good there. Are you heading to Vegas or in town for the NRF? I just came from out there. I know some Bulls I can set you up with. Private msg. me. I got a partner heading back out there this week and he was begging me to go back with him but I got some other affairs to attend to at the moment.

In general - goto Planet Hollywood and check the Heart Bar where a DJ blasts live Rap music mixes with the videos on large LCD screens 24/7.

I was there 3 weeks ago and talked to quite a few white woman from all over the world around that Heart-Bar and .... I got some Freaky Vegas Tales I still need to write about the amazing nights I had out there when I have time.
QoS-Ass-shot-2.JPG
tumblr_n86t248liY1smk5q4o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I posted this on another thread and I'll repeat it here.....:

I just came from Vegas and some hot clubs where the white girls are loving the brothers at and they have on all these sexy dresses are:

Carnival Court (around Harrahs), Bond (around the Cosmopolitian), and a spot on the second level at the Town Square (I will look up the name from some of my texts to add back on here).

But another thing about the club I noticed is that - because of all the BigBlackCock the white girls
tumblr_lyl26e9WEh1qh59bpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lz3nszO15p1qj1azvo1_1280.jpg

Aint no party like a BigBlackBull party cause a BigBlackBull party dont stop!
tumblr_ms4bdvBb0X1sfogpqo1_1280.jpg

You can look right inside club Bond from the strip and the ******* was free to get in, and their were dozens of hot white chics dancing with black dudes all night (on Saturday) at least when I went.
1185161_673342152693533_396789879_n.jpg

bond_lounge2.jpg

I seen a black dude who looked like elvis with thick pork-chop sideburns come up in Bond on Saturday with some hot-ass banging slim blonde in a sparkling dress and they were dancing up a storm like John Travolta and Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction - ******* was hot.
elvis2.jpg
taylor-swift-2010-grammy-awards-dress.jpg

cool - other spots to check out are the Numb Cigar bar inside the Mirage, Eye Candy lounge inside Mandalay bay and definitely Martini's which is in the Town Square Mall Strip I couldn't remember before. That spot is a definite hit with nothing but a bunch of white woman and Black dudes everywhere. Its a guarantee at that spot. That's where one my freaky Vegas tales got sizzling hot I will tell about later.
tumblr_nfk4l3YjAZ1tcf5pxo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Aren't pretty much all clubs that play Rap music filled with BCS's? I don't think it needs to be a particular club, in a particular city.
lol this is funny - alot of white boys and girls like rap music too. And you did not read her question - which places in Vegas could she find BBC. In fact at the Heart Bar there were just as much white guys and girls there than Black people.
Saturday night you are guaranteed to find some Black Bulls at the Heart bar though.

@TexasCuck214
You care to share places in Vegas where she can specifically find some Black men to get all rub-a-dub-dub in the club, then go back to the room and beat with the Black Bull's Big Black club?

Well I'm not too familiar with Vegas, but I am sure that it is filled with Party Girls who are DTF (especially the girls from SoCal). I just remember most clubs that played Rap music in Dallas or Austin, at least 50% of the white girls there were looking for black men. Shouldn't be that hard for black guys to find white pussy in 2014, unless they have no balls or no game.

Well I'm not too familiar with Vegas, but I am sure that it is filled with Party Girls who are DTF (especially the girls from SoCal). I just remember most clubs that played Rap music in Dallas or Austin, at least 50% of the white girls there were looking for black men. Shouldn't be that hard for black guys to find white pussy in 2014, unless they have no balls or no game.
lol - ok I hear ya. Whats the spots in Dallas where the white girls go looking for black men? Tell me so I know when I come down there where I can start from so I don't waste alot of time searching for the right spot.

lol - ok I hear ya. Whats the spots in Dallas where the white girls go looking for black men? Tell me so I know when I come down there where I can start from so I don't waste alot of time searching for the right spot.
lol, in Dallas, all you have to do is show up. and dress and act decent. I am sure they will come to you, especially any of the clubs in or near downtown. Dallas has become a Brown Town within the last decade or so, after the Hurricane Katrina relocation stuff.

To tell you the truth, I couldn't really tell you how good my game is. I can get women's attention when I sit down and talk with them and I'm liked well enough when people get to know me, but I don't really do the club scene so I haven't really been going up to perfect strangers and talking them into my bed. Maybe I should go to Vegas and sharpen up my skills, lol.

To tell you the truth, I couldn't really tell you how good my game is. I can get women's attention when I sit down and talk with them and I'm liked well enough when people get to know me, but I don't really do the club scene so I haven't really been going up to perfect strangers and talking them into my bed. Maybe I should go to Vegas and sharpen up my skills, lol.
just go to the rap music bar lol

I'm just saying, a HUGE number of girls who go to rap type clubs are looking for black men. As a white guy, going to a club trying to get laid is pretty much a waste of time and money for me. But for you guys, it ain't that hard.

I'm just saying, a HUGE number of girls who go to rap type clubs are looking for black men. As a white guy, going to a club trying to get laid is pretty much a waste of time and money for me. But for you guys, it ain't that hard.
doesn't mean anything here in Orlando they all play it even redneck bars

Back