Las vegas bull looking for a couple

BlackDomMaster

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
VA, US
Black male Looking for a couple who needs someone to entertain them. I am a Naturally dominant and charismatic, communicative, safety conscious person. All I request is a video chat with both of you to verify. I will be at the palazzo hotel from July 10th to July 17th

Let me tell you about myself
I am 6 feet tall
30 years old
190 pounds
9 inches long and thick
Unlimited Sex drive...
African American.
Military stationed in VA beach...I
I have been a bull for 12 and a Dominant for 5.
I get regularly tested and I do not do *******.
I can host sometimes BUT I Can also travel anywhere in the U.S. received_10201577764242625.jpeg

Damn. Would love see my wife spread wide for that dick. We are in Orange County, CA if you ever find yourself out this way let me know!

Black male Looking for a couple who needs someone to entertain them. I am a Naturally dominant and charismatic, communicative, safety conscious person. All I request is a video chat with both of you to verify. I will be at the palazzo hotel from July 10th to July 17th

I am 6 feet tall
30 years old
190 pounds
9 inches long and thick
Unlimited Sex drive...
African American.
I can host sometimes BUT I Can also travel anywhere in the U.S. View attachment 4215422
Huge beautiful long thick monster black dick sir ! It’s perfect

I am 6 feet tall
30 years old
190 pounds
9 inches long and thick
Unlimited Sex drive...
African American.
I can host sometimes BUT I Can also travel anywhere in the U.S. View attachment 4215422
We are interested! We are going to Vegas next week for a week

Reactions: raf
Damn active Duty? Your the perfect homie for a guy like me that loves to watch his girl getting BBC! I used to love it.

Back