Lanie, Denver newbie looking for BBC and Bi

Lanie4BBC

Female
I'm a 24 YO midwest girl, had a plain-jane upbringing but moved out West and discovered I have a kinky side and like women, had a black BF who was not especially large but knew how to deliver for a girl, looking for more of that and learning to love anal! I have been practicing with my toys, and am jonesin' for the real thing!

I'm looking to meet preferably a couple, a single man if he really knows how to treat a girl, possibly two men and a woman. Folks into BDSM, maybe with some equipment like a sling or "breeding bench". Ladies who know how to use a strappie.

My likes - big strong men, women who know how to pamper and please another woman, holding another woman while she cums. Light BDSM, "breeding bench". Being left dripping or creampied and admiring myself in mirror or pics, seeing another woman that way (haven't yet IRL).

And until I find some real life fun - I like looking at photos and vids of ladies being give a good time!

♥ Lanie

Here's a hot treat for you that I ran across and wanted to share (maybe you diehards all know it) a skinny white blonde girl who looks just like me, from that angle - so close, I could claim it is me, though I won't - and with a mirror nonetheless as I like, though in this case it's a waste as she's not positioned to use it to to watch the BBC thrusting between her pink cuntlips. I want to be that girl...as soon as possible...and I have a collar like that I can wear if my Bull wants..... :oops:

tumblr_lgj0zkZLOI1qd2dcwo1_500.gif

Here's a hot treat for you that I ran across and wanted to share (maybe you diehards all know it) a skinny white blonde girl who looks just like me, from that angle - so close, I could claim it is me, though I won't - and with a mirror nonetheless as I like, though in this case it's a waste as she's not positioned to use it to to watch the BBC thrusting between her pink cuntlips. I want to be that girl...as soon as possible...and I have a collar like that I can wear if my Bull wants..... :oops:

Best way to hit it

So right! I love being grabbed, and taken from behind...and it's a great position for taking the cock as deep as possible in me.....:)

I keep looking at that, and she looks so much like me that even if you knew me, you might do a double-take and wonder if it really was me...it gets me so hot, I keep imagining it's me...and wanting it to be me.....:oops:

She just needs to push away from that mirror with her hands, and arch her back up, and then there'd be a view in the mirror for both, of the dark cocking thrusting in and out of her pink cuntlips...for me, that would hit my g-spot so hard that I'd cum like a banshee before long, and keep coming with my body quaking and my pussy spasming around the cock until it blew it's load in me....

I am back...maybe...after a break for I guess now over half a year....

Those of you who know me on Facebook as well, will know I've been through a couple of crazy relationships, and now have a serious GF...a younger college girl who is not (yet!) into doing a BBC adventure with me, though she shows signs of warming up to being on the fringes of a sort of swingers' scene that could eventually lead to that....

Meanwhile, I've been having more thoughts and dreams of Big Black Cocks lately...my fantasies are heating up, so maybe it's time to get back on track to doing something about it....

Here is a newer pic of me, to keep me in your thoughts...
play211-450x600-fl.jpg

Last edited:
Anyway, I came here originally a bit over a year ago, when I was bored, lonely student going back to school after a break, looking for some excitement, as I wrote at first. I finally connected with some bulls online, but then when it came down to it found I wasn't sure about the safety of meeting up with a guy. So I started looking for a situation that involved a further fantasy of mine anyway, two girls and a guy - but I didn't really like the idea of a husband or other guy like a "cuck" watching, which ruled some girls out.

And then my real life got crazy. I hooked up with a couple of different girls, each time hoping she might turn out to be someone interested in partnering with me in my BBC fantasy, which I was still interested in. One I had a sort of FWB relationship with that still kind of lingers, was on the fringes of a swinger's scene.

Finally, late this spring, I met a fabulous, talented redheaded junior who had never really been with a girl before, but was finally figuring out that guys weren't for her. She's just finding her way, we're trying to work things out, and I've been trying not to blow things by getting too crazy on her or pushing her too far to fast. But she's a photographer, and it turns out a bit of a voyeur, and has been turned on by the opportunity to watch some of the goings-on on the fringes of that swinger's scene. So I have hope now she might turn out to be the partner for BBC I've been looking for...or at least come along and be my "back" and watch.

So I'm back to scope things out again - and maybe even show my GF and see how she reacts.

As attractive as you are, with that fine body, you should have no trouble making your fantasies and realities come true. We're in Alabama, my wife and I, and we would definately rock your boat.

I would like to be that girl too...winks

Several of you have asked about my GF, so here's a bit more.

She is a tall, athletic readhead, around six feet (a lot taller than me). She's a "B" cup (bigger than me), but looks proportional. And she has big feet...which I'm hoping means she is built inside for guys with big feet, if you get my drift... (I am a hopeless and bottomless size queen, despite being small). Oh, and she's a college junior, not very sexually experienced to begin with, and never really with another girl before me, but really discovering herself sexually now....

I'm not going to post recognizable full-face pictures of either of us here, especially not her, but here are two pics those of you who have connected with me on Facebook may recognize, the one on the left of us kissing (it's currently my profile picture), then there's one of us in bed comparing her big athletic legs to mine, and finally one of her dressing up.

Like I said before, she's turned out to be a voyeur and is really getting into watching...I'm not sure if she'll go any further, but that's OK with me....

ღ Lanie

p.s. Here's my question for the Bulls: What do you think about another girl watching, just watching - and maybe getting herself off, while she's at it? Is that every guy's fantasy - short of her jumping in - or not everybody's cup of tea? I know I'm not into having a "cuck" male watch...and this is kinda different, she is a voyeur not a cuck...but really, what do you think?

1385204_247984108687279_1579334000_n.jpg 485784_201160956702928_1295024012_n.jpg 303472_188934874592203_1793185135_n.jpg

DarkDominant, I think my girl is a long way from getting very wild - we're both going to have to wait a while and be patient, for those sorts of fantasies to be fulfilled by her, if ever.

She has actually watched me with a guy a couple of times now. I was kinda surprised that once she got turned on by the scene, she started to get pretty unabashed about getting herself off. But she likes to sit in a chair off to the side and watch, away from the action. I also think she is a bit shy of big cocks - I've tried to get her to play with some bigger toys I've got, but she's been hesitant even about that. I've learned to accept and appreciate it for what it is....

Several of you have asked about my GF, so here's a bit more.

She is a tall, athletic readhead, around six feet (a lot taller than me). She's a "B" cup (bigger than me), but looks proportional. And she has big feet...which I'm hoping means she is built inside for guys with big feet, if you get my drift... (I am a hopeless and bottomless size queen, despite being small). Oh, and she's a college junior, not very sexually experienced to begin with, and never really with another girl before me, but really discovering herself sexually now....

I'm not going to post recognizable full-face pictures of either of us here, especially not her, but here are two pics those of you who have connected with me on Facebook may recognize, the one on the left of us kissing (it's currently my profile picture), then there's one of us in bed comparing her big athletic legs to mine, and finally one of her dressing up.

Like I said before, she's turned out to be a voyeur and is really getting into watching...I'm not sure if she'll go any further, but that's OK with me....

ღ Lanie

p.s. Here's my question for the Bulls: What do you think about another girl watching, just watching - and maybe getting herself off, while she's at it? Is that every guy's fantasy - short of her jumping in - or not everybody's cup of tea? I know I'm not into having a "cuck" male watch...and this is kinda different, she is a voyeur not a cuck...but really, what do you think?

View attachment 320794 View attachment 320796 View attachment 320795
I understand your question and I'm game! I can see myself in that scenario with you two, to turn HER on. For once, It will be nice to be with a "couple", where both are fully functional in the "equipment" department!

Back