Ladys , on your last first bbc date. how much chit chat before fucking?

Sydneybbc

Male
Real Person
From
Australia
Ok lady's I'm curious. On your last first BBC date how much chic chat or drinks did it take to break the ice? Or did your eyes meet and you both got naked and down to business? How long did it take before you had that cock inside you?

Oh a long time. First we meet with him socially in public - getting to know him - usually over dinner. Lots of talk then!

If he is what we are looking for, we will meet for dinner again, then usually go to a hotel - separate cars, Hubby will drive ours and I'll usually ride with him. There is usually some conversation then. Then more conversation as we are starting to play around once in the room. But of course, that tapers off pretty quickly while we begin to focus on other things

Ok lady's I'm curious. On your last first BBC date how much chic chat or drinks did it take to break the ice? Or did your eyes meet and you both got naked and down to business? How long did it take before you had that cock inside you?

We've answered this, or rather similar, question many times before, anyway here we go again! Pam, my wife, is sitting next to me here out on our cottage deck as we write this in her words, and I quote: "we were on a combined vacation and convention trip four years ago this past March. The night prior to the convention we attended a preconvention cocktail party, it was here that I was introduced to Edwin, and old university friend and roommate of hubby. They had lost contact with other shortly after graduation some eight years previously. We chatted all that evening during which we agreed to go out to dinner together the next evening. The next night we had a great dinner and afterwards did some club hopping and drinking after which we ended up in our hotel suite for a nightcap and Edwin ended up in me! We've posted many times about this experience on this site that you can pursue if you wish, and by the way, includes an uninhibited detailed account of that whole blessed event! In summary, hubby always had this fantasy of seeing me with a black guy, especially so whenever we'd make out, after being introduced to Edwin I thought I'd make his fantasy come true! It can all be boiled down to being in the right place at the right time with the right guy!"

Back