Lady's have you helped a friend go black

I've helped a number of women, both personal friends and by chatting with curious women who write to me. No, I can't ever be sure about the ones through internet chat but most of the time, I can sort out the real people from the fakes.. But there's nothing more exciting that helping a personal friend who you know for sure about her going black. In fact, I myself was converted by my own best friend.. Long story.

I've helped a number of women, both personal friends and by chatting with curious women who write to me. No, I can't ever be sure about the ones through internet chat but most of the time, I can sort out the real people from the fakes.. But there's nothing more exciting that helping a personal friend who you know for sure about her going black. In fact, I myself was converted by my own best friend.. Long story.
I'd love to hear that long story if you care to share :)

In the course of my life I have helped 5 women go black. Of those 5, I know for sure that 3 of them have turned their best friends on to BBC as well. So overall, I'd say I've helped with at least 10 white women so far! Oh, and yes, most of them are married and now cuckolding their hubbies! TOO HOT! :blackheart::hot::bigsmile:

Over the years the majority of new women I have met have almost all been referred by someone that has been sharing my bed. The conversation typically starts with "I have this friend that would like to meet you". If I agree (I don't have the sexual appetite that I used to) the newbie gets checked out by a couple of the women in the group and if they agree that her head is in the right place a meeting is arranged.

Not me .. but one of my friend who is already into this always provoking me inspiring me to do this .
Then you really have an advantage over many women. I doubt that your friend would steer you in the direction of someone that was lousy in bed. Not all black males have big cocks, and not all black males are great in bed. You friend has apparently done all the work of finding a good bull, you just stand (actually lay) to reap the benefits. Of course there is always the chance you might not like what she likes but the odds are in your favor. If you are nervous about the initial encounter go for a three way with your friend and her bull

A co-worker introduced me to my first black man. From there it was about a year later that I introduced a friend into this world. She then introduced her friend. We have joined each other and our partners at one time or another.
A group that is relatively closed is the best way to go. In the group that i am in I have a nice variety of partners, they have a nice selection of bulls. We all know each other to varying degrees. STD's aren't a major concern, we all get checked a couple of times a years. If one of the women would like to pull a train there are always more than enough bulls available to fulfill any woman's needs. If I would like a woman or two to spend a few hours with it is easily arranged. You seem to be building toward that. May your bulls and your orgasms be many!

Back