Lady's have you helped a friend go black

My wife has but not intentionally....her best friend had separated from her husband for only a brief time and knowing my wife has a black lover that is really good in bed....she dated a black co-worker of hers that had always hit on....she told my wife it was the best sex she ever and she was almost certain he was going to get her pregnant.

I’ve let a few married women use my place to be with their black lovers also.. one of those times was kinda late at night when we had a sudden phone call from a girlfriend of mine who was discreetly out with a black guy and they needed a place to have sex. They’d used my place before so it wasn’t an unusual request and in a few moments later, they were knocking on our door. Obviously, they were pretty hot for each other as they hardly said a word to us and headed directly to the guest bedroom, My boyfriend and I went to bed before they were done so I never did know how long they stayed until she told me two days later.. Anyway, it’s exciting to hear someone else has offered their place to others also,

My best g/f who was member of a private BBC club invite me to the club as a guest and introduced me to my first black man. It was about 2 years I'm member of the club too and I introduced 2 married friends into BBC world.
Badass. Did either married friend divorce? Or both just cheat in secret? Or let her husband know and learn to accept a much better and bigger Black helped her turn him into her cuck?

Ok so have any of you helped a nother lady go black if so how did it go and was she married
I would love to find a lady in the black men fucking white women and set her up with my wife to open her up to the lifestyle even if she did it behind my back. I would like to hear reports from her friend so I know how it is going.

I've helped a number of women, both personal friends and by chatting with curious women who write to me. No, I can't ever be sure about the ones through internet chat but most of the time, I can sort out the real people from the fakes.. But there's nothing more exciting that helping a personal friend who you know for sure about her going black. In fact, I myself was converted by my own best friend.. Long story.
I would love to here your story.

Back