Lady italian hot Wife

ladybsxcp

Female
ciao, sono una moglie bianca di coppia italiana. 36enne bisex e amante dei grossi cazzi, cerco per divertirmi davanti a mio marito che non è cornuto ma gli piace vedermi al opera e godere con bei maschi molto dotati.

Hello, I am a wife of white Italian couple. 36 year old bisexual and lover of big cocks, I try to enjoy myself before my husband who is cuckolded but he likes to see me and enjoy working with very talented handsome males.

Attachments

• 100NIKON-DSCN0286_DSCN0286.JPG
    100NIKON-DSCN0286_DSCN0286.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 192
ciao, sono una moglie bianca di coppia italiana. 36enne bisex e amante dei grossi cazzi, cerco per divertirmi davanti a mio marito che non è cornuto ma gli piace vedermi al opera e godere con bei maschi molto dotati.

Hello, I am a wife of white Italian couple. 36 year old bisexual and lover of big cocks, I try to enjoy myself before my husband who is cuckolded but he likes to see me and enjoy working with very talented handsome males.

Io sarò in Europa questa estate. Inizierò in Spagna. Vuoi comunicare? La signoraha un bel corpo per QUESTO BBD!

well, if you like my wife then surely we can find a way to know, and fuck her for good
Also if you want to exchange some emails
In fact I would like to hold her body and breast as YOU are in your photo in this thread!!!

Only, it WILL be ME!!!!;)

Hello, I'm from Portugal, I would love to enjoy you. with m bbc.

send m your email,

She is ready for BBC.................

Back