Lady in public... whore in the bedroom...

So I was raised as a southern lady but the women in my family tend to have very high sex drives especially me and sometimes I can be a bit of a slut even in front of other people... So I was wondering if ya'll could tell me how you like your women to act in public?.. How do you like her to dress and act?

I'd like you to be just as you are a lady and express your sex drive when you have the desire. I wouldn't mind who is around or in public we can still act on that urge together. As far as dressing nothing like a ******* haha but I typically enjoy the way white southern girls dress comfortable, relaxed yet sexy

I like my woman to be provocative in public and a bit of a flirt. She dresses a bit more conservative than I would dress her, but then we manage 2 teens (a ******* 15) so we try to lead by examples. Funny, though, not too long ago my wife was giving me a kiss and had her hand on my butt, and our ******* rolled her eyes and said "you guys need to get a room". :D Personnally, I think being a bit passionate in front of the ******* is good, as it gives them reassurance that things are well with us. :smoke:

In private, I love her to be uninhibited, creative, and insatiable. I like her to talk a little trash ... not too heavy, but to reassure me that she's enjoying herself. If she gives me a BJ, I want her smacking her lips afterwards and telling me how good I tasted. And, I want her to tell me what turns HER on. If its another woman, so be it; if its a black, stud hung to his knees, that too! I want to see her sexually satisfied ... period! :)

Back