Lady in public... whore in the bedroom...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HornyGaBbcVirgin, May 13, 2013.

1. HornyGaBbcVirgin

HornyGaBbcVirgin Member

So I was raised as a southern lady but the women in my family tend to have very high sex drives especially me and sometimes I can be a bit of a slut even in front of other people... So I was wondering if ya'll could tell me how you like your women to act in public?.. How do you like her to dress and act?

2. BlkTyler

BlkTyler Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I'd like you to be just as you are a lady and express your sex drive when you have the desire. I wouldn't mind who is around or in public we can still act on that urge together. As far as dressing nothing like a prostitute haha but I typically enjoy the way white southern girls dress comfortable, relaxed yet sexy

HornyGaBbcVirgin likes this.
  3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I like my woman to be provocative in public and a bit of a flirt. She dresses a bit more conservative than I would dress her, but then we manage 2 teens (a daughter 15) so we try to lead by examples. Funny, though, not too long ago my wife was giving me a kiss and had her hand on my butt, and our daughter rolled her eyes and said "you guys need to get a room". :D Personnally, I think being a bit passionate in front of the kids is good, as it gives them reassurance that things are well with us. :smoke:

In private, I love her to be uninhibited, creative, and insatiable. I like her to talk a little trash ... not too heavy, but to reassure me that she's enjoying herself. If she gives me a BJ, I want her smacking her lips afterwards and telling me how good I tasted. And, I want her to tell me what turns HER on. If its another woman, so be it; if its a black, stud hung to his knees, that too! I want to see her sexually satisfied ... period! :)

cum4play and HornyGaBbcVirgin like this.
  4. likeit

likeit Banned