Lady Friend Open to Boning Black Cock

the dude

Male
From
CO, US
A girl I have been fucking on and off for awhile now got a surprise from me the other morning. I sent her a picture of a black cock, followed by two more. She pretty much said no. Turns out she thinks her vagina is too small, although she isn't oppposed to fucking one. A couple days ago, I'm eating her out and the size of her opening is pretty big. I don't think it would be an issue. I think she is worried about length. How does she go about taking in the extra length that she is concerned about? I'm touching her cervix as it is, which she describes as a pleasure/pain. If she gets another inch or two in cock, how can she manage it?

A girl I have been fucking on and off for awhile now got a surprise from me the other morning. I sent her a picture of a black cock, followed by two more. She pretty much said no. Turns out she thinks her vagina is too small, although she isn't oppposed to fucking one.

No white pussy is too small for black cock to penetrate. In the end, they get expanded by it.

63.JPG

Back