Lady Dionysus

Lady Dionysus

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Hello.

My husband, Asmodeaus80, has been a member for a few months. I've looked briefly at the site when he was logged on, but never really had time to make my own account. He said it was time, so here I am.

I am very well acquainted with skilled, lovers, and am attracted to all races and ages. However, I seem to gravitate most to confident, intelligent, black men. My experiences have been quite satisfying overall, but I still have rarely met lovers that match my "energy" or desire to be dominated. (Two things - "energy" is the metaphysical, not marathon variety - though I do enjoy matching a lover with stamina; and dominated with a lower case "d".)

We are not a cuckold couple. Instead, we are open in our marriage, and he prefers my lovers and/or boyfriends to be black men. Luckily, I'm okay with that. As long as I can get a cute, white guy from time to time. *L*

My sexual experiences are varied... I am not necessarily looking for anything right now, but if the right opportunity presented itself, from the right man, I would certainly explore it. I am intrigued by restraints, and blindfolds, spanking, and LOVE threesomes. Group sex has always been quite enjoyable for me, though I am not attracted to women at all.

Turn-ons:
  • Complete sentences. Stimulate the brain, and the body follows. I get bored easily.
  • Confidence without being an asshole. I prefer gentlemen to "thugs".
  • Complete packages. I've had many well-endowed lovers. Some were skilled, others were not. If I only wanted a big dick, I'd stick to my toy box.
  • The "It" factor. Can't explain it - it just is.
Hoping I can bring something of value to the group. ;-)

Lady D

bdgrl.jpg

Hello.

My husband, Asmodeaus80, has been a member for a few months. I've looked briefly at the site when he was logged on, but never really had time to make my own account. He said it was time, so here I am.

I am very well acquainted with skilled, lovers, and am attracted to all races and ages. However, I seem to gravitate most to confident, intelligent, black men. My experiences have been quite satisfying overall, but I still have rarely met lovers that match my "energy" or desire to be dominated. (Two things - "energy" is the metaphysical, not marathon variety - though I do enjoy matching a lover with stamina; and dominated with a lower case "d".)

We are not a cuckold couple. Instead, we are open in our marriage, and he prefers my lovers and/or boyfriends to be black men. Luckily, I'm okay with that. As long as I can get a cute, white guy from time to time. *L*

My sexual experiences are varied... I am not necessarily looking for anything right now, but if the right opportunity presented itself, from the right man, I would certainly explore it. I am intrigued by restraints, and blindfolds, spanking, and LOVE threesomes. Group sex has always been quite enjoyable for me, though I am not attracted to women at all.

Turn-ons:
  • Complete sentences. Stimulate the brain, and the body follows. I get bored easily.
  • Complete packages. I've had many well-endowed lovers. Some were skilled, others were not. If I only wanted a big dick, I'd stick to my toy box.

Lady D

View attachment 449457
Read your profile and was very interested in learning more if we can share a little dialogue

Hello.

Turn-ons:

Lady D

View attachment 449457
Welcome! your photo with effect speaks for itself! you're lovely!

Back