• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lady Dionysus

Lady Dionysus

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Hello.

My husband, Asmodeaus80, has been a member for a few months. I've looked briefly at the site when he was logged on, but never really had time to make my own account. He said it was time, so here I am.

I am very well acquainted with skilled, lovers, and am attracted to all races and ages. However, I seem to gravitate most to confident, intelligent, black men. My experiences have been quite satisfying overall, but I still have rarely met lovers that match my "energy" or desire to be dominated. (Two things - "energy" is the metaphysical, not marathon variety - though I do enjoy matching a lover with stamina; and dominated with a lower case "d".)

We are not a cuckold couple. Instead, we are open in our marriage, and he prefers my lovers and/or boyfriends to be black men. Luckily, I'm okay with that. As long as I can get a cute, white guy from time to time. *L*

My sexual experiences are varied... I am not necessarily looking for anything right now, but if the right opportunity presented itself, from the right man, I would certainly explore it. I am intrigued by restraints, and blindfolds, spanking, and LOVE threesomes. Group sex has always been quite enjoyable for me, though I am not attracted to women at all.

Turn-ons:
  • Complete sentences. Stimulate the brain, and the body follows. I get bored easily.
  • Confidence without being an asshole. I prefer gentlemen to "thugs".
  • Complete packages. I've had many well-endowed lovers. Some were skilled, others were not. If I only wanted a big dick, I'd stick to my toy box.
  • The "It" factor. Can't explain it - it just is.
Hoping I can bring something of value to the group. ;-)

Lady D

bdgrl.jpg

Big Menace74

Male
Real Person
From
IN, US
Hello.

My husband, Asmodeaus80, has been a member for a few months. I've looked briefly at the site when he was logged on, but never really had time to make my own account. He said it was time, so here I am.

I am very well acquainted with skilled, lovers, and am attracted to all races and ages. However, I seem to gravitate most to confident, intelligent, black men. My experiences have been quite satisfying overall, but I still have rarely met lovers that match my "energy" or desire to be dominated. (Two things - "energy" is the metaphysical, not marathon variety - though I do enjoy matching a lover with stamina; and dominated with a lower case "d".)

We are not a cuckold couple. Instead, we are open in our marriage, and he prefers my lovers and/or boyfriends to be black men. Luckily, I'm okay with that. As long as I can get a cute, white guy from time to time. *L*

My sexual experiences are varied... I am not necessarily looking for anything right now, but if the right opportunity presented itself, from the right man, I would certainly explore it. I am intrigued by restraints, and blindfolds, spanking, and LOVE threesomes. Group sex has always been quite enjoyable for me, though I am not attracted to women at all.

Turn-ons:
  • Complete sentences. Stimulate the brain, and the body follows. I get bored easily.
  • Complete packages. I've had many well-endowed lovers. Some were skilled, others were not. If I only wanted a big dick, I'd stick to my toy box.

Lady D

View attachment 449457
Read your profile and was very interested in learning more if we can share a little dialogue

the dog

Male
Gold Member
From
Venezuela
Hello.

Turn-ons:

Lady D

View attachment 449457
Welcome! your photo with effect speaks for itself! you're lovely!