Ladies, would you prefer a cuck watching /listening / or waiting?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by smallpantsguy_va, Jan 15, 2014.

1. smallpantsguy_va

smallpantsguy_va New Member

I feel like the most humiliating scenario is watching.

NowADaze and cucky like this.
  2. ScottandKrystal

ScottandKrystal Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Watching! But my man is proud to share what they can only borrow.

losermale, serginho and dh13 like this.
  3. EDcrheatme

EDcrheatme Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Hubby here.
    As I type this, literally right now, wife having sex for first time with new BBC on sofa in living room. I'm in bedroom, door open, and listening to their pleasure.

4. Flcouple38

Flcouple38 Active Member

For us he always watches, I think him waiting would be the worst along with a listen or some pics via cell filled in during..

michelle sd likes this.
  5. 38hsquirter

38hsquirter Well-Known Member

US
    Yesterday, my wife sent me to do shopping for groceries so she and her black lover could have time alone and then a nice meal afterwards. I was sent to a market 30 miles away with a long list. 3 hours later I came home to find her laying on the bed with a well used and cum filled pussy. The whole time all I could was think about how she was getting fucked and how much she was enjoying herself. Definitely, that was worse than watching.

NowADaze, michelle sd and ChicagoBLK like this.
  6. EDcrheatme

EDcrheatme Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    BBC bull sent me a cell phone photo he snapped of his bare dick in her pussy. Don't have permission to share, but it was hot. Tonight, waiting. She is at his house. So, I guess I get it all.

NowADaze and michelle sd like this.
  7. jazzmo

jazzmo Active Member

You are a very lucky man.

EDcrheatme likes this.
  8. jazzmo

jazzmo Active Member

Living the dream. I'm so jealous!

9. leannsman

leannsman New Member

As her cuck, I prefer waiting...the thoughts of what is or may be happening keep me rock hard until Leann gets home to tell me about her night!

10. daniellax

daniellax Member

I would like to start out by watching and maybe work up to listening and waiting. The thought of her having me watch her getting dressed up all slutty. While she talks about going out on a date with him alone and going back to his place after. And all the dont wait ups and such that would go along with that. Yea thats hot but would have to be worked up to slowly. Wouldn't want her to not come back home someday. But yes to be awakened at 3 am to a text message pic of her on her knees with his cock in her mouth as she looks into his eyes would be erotic.

11. Gus

Gus Active Member

UK
    Hubby always watches n then joins in as we have always done so.
    We do this as a together thing n always have done, I receive the attention n pleasure n he gets the kick out of me being pleasured n enjoying myself n he knows he be there to join in and have his fun, knowing i"m being well, royally fucked n the guys we play with are cool with this, anyone New for us we make this clear at the on set of our meets.
    Some are not so keen (we don"t play) n others who are well in to the lifestyle are cool with it all. I never have played on my own, just love my hubby to be their, its what we are all about.
    jx

Mandy and Brian likes this.
  12. Jac

Jac Active Member

My husband likes to watch and take pics / vids and I love him being there. But when we have a guy at our home for a long weekend I sleep with them and I know my husband is listening to us in the night when they fuck me.

13. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    With us, I am always there with her watching. She feels much safer with me there and that is the biggest turn on for us both.

Gus likes this.