Ladies, would you prefer a cuck watching /listening / or waiting?

Yesterday, my wife sent me to do shopping for groceries so she and her black lover could have time alone and then a nice meal afterwards. I was sent to a market 30 miles away with a long list. 3 hours later I came home to find her laying on the bed with a well used and cum filled pussy. The whole time all I could was think about how she was getting fucked and how much she was enjoying herself. Definitely, that was worse than watching.

Yesterday, my wife sent me to do shopping for groceries so she and her black lover could have time alone and then a nice meal afterwards. I was sent to a market 30 miles away with a long list. 3 hours later I came home to find her laying on the bed with a well used and cum filled pussy. The whole time all I could was think about how she was getting fucked and how much she was enjoying herself. Definitely, that was worse than watching.

Living the dream. I'm so jealous!

I would like to start out by watching and maybe work up to listening and waiting. The thought of her having me watch her getting dressed up all slutty. While she talks about going out on a date with him alone and going back to his place after. And all the dont wait ups and such that would go along with that. Yea thats hot but would have to be worked up to slowly. Wouldn't want her to not come back home someday. But yes to be awakened at 3 am to a text message pic of her on her knees with his cock in her mouth as she looks into his eyes would be erotic.

Hubby always watches n then joins in as we have always done so.
We do this as a together thing n always have done, I receive the attention n pleasure n he gets the kick out of me being pleasured n enjoying myself n he knows he be there to join in and have his fun, knowing i"m being well, royally fucked n the guys we play with are cool with this, anyone New for us we make this clear at the on set of our meets.
Some are not so keen (we don"t play) n others who are well in to the lifestyle are cool with it all. I never have played on my own, just love my hubby to be their, its what we are all about.
jx

My husband likes to watch and take pics / vids and I love him being there. But when we have a guy at our home for a long weekend I sleep with them and I know my husband is listening to us in the night when they fuck me.

Back