Ladies Would You Pay BBC Travel Expenses To Visit You?

frantz

Male
Real Person
From
OH, US
April 14, 2015 92316 PM EDT.png
Above screenshot is my flight ticket to our vacation trip to Peru which my latino chick Lisa Anne offered to pay for me Including hotel expenses. She is 21 years older than me. Yea that's right!

I met her at miami beach last year August together with her friend from cuba. Her cuban friend had a boyfriend and she told me lisa was single so I focused my attention on Lisa.

I gave Lisa my business card and we hookup at a night club. Then, we danced and I started kissing Lisa softly and grabbed her butt. we were both horny and I took her to the beach (walking distance from the club) and I fucked her brains out.

She came back to miami 3 months + after to visit me for 2 weeks from Argentina and she paid her flight expenses back in Jan 2015.

I pounded Lisa pussy like crazy to the point she wanted me to move to Argentina with her Lol.

View attachment 557160
Above screenshot is my flight ticket to our vacation trip to Peru which my latino chick Lisa Anne offered to pay for me Including hotel expenses. She is 21 years older than me. Yea that's right!

I met her at miami beach last year August together with her friend from cuba. Her cuban friend had a boyfriend and she told me lisa was single so I focused my attention on Lisa.

I gave Lisa my business card and we hookup at a night club. Then, we danced and I started kissing Lisa softly and grabbed her butt. we were both horny and I took her to the beach (walking distance from the club) and I fucked her brains out.

She came back to miami 3 months + after to visit me for 2 weeks from Argentina and she paid her flight expenses back in Jan 2015.

I pounded Lisa pussy like crazy to the point she wanted me to move to Argentina with her Lol.
You said it, she's 21 years older than you... So it's somewhat normal she pays....

Back