Ladies would you do this?

My wife has never done it that I'm aware of. Several years ago though, we were in Antigua and a number of college girls vacationing at the same hotel. The evening of their last night there they must have had decided it was time to let loose! It was about 8:00 pm and they all left the hotel and headed to the beach "en au naturel!" They had been drinking heavily, which was obvious, and after an hour or so frolicking in the ocean, they began to play volley ball! It was during this game when a four single guys thought it might be advantageous to buy the girls a few drinks, or more. Needless to say the volley ball game to a quick end and their playfulness quickly turned to other interests. The girls outnumbered the boys, but that didn't create any problems, the girls weren't greedy and readily showed a willingness to share! It all started with the usual pushing and shoving, laughing and grabbing! It wasn't too long before the girls eagerly assisted the boys step out of their swim wear! By the way, there were 6 girls and 4 guys. The excitement picked up when this one black guy was wearing just his birthday suit! His erect manhood needed no measuring tape to verify how it measured up and compared to his friends! This guy was H-U-N-G .... and immediately got the girls attention! Each girl in turn took it in their hand, until it got to the 5th girl .... she was a little more into it, immediately got on her knees and began to suck him off! Two others, not to be out done, joined in and began to play with his balls, al three were then on their knees. His friends and the other three girls were edging them on even further! After awhile, someone spread a beach blanket on the sand and the four of them ended up on it. The girl with the cock in her mouth never lost her grip and once the poor guy was down, one of the girls who hadn't been in on the action, straddled his face and he began to enjoy some pussy "a la carte!" Next I recall was the girl with the cock in here mouth received the first load of a black guys cum down her throat! She choked a little, but held on as best she could, however some of his cum did drip down her chin and onto his shaft and balls. That's when the other two girls took over and licked his cock and balls clean. One even began to exchange spit with the original cocksucker! Just moments after that the girl getting her pussy chewed went into a loud screaming orgasm. The two girls who hadn't been in on the action at this point, were quick to enforce their rights. One straddled his half limp cock, took just a short time to get him erect again by rubbing it against her pussy, at which point she buried it in herself to its balls! The other straddled his face and was happy just to be chewed! It wasn't too long before this black guy blew another load, just that this time it went directly into the girls honey hole as deep as he could unload it! The girl even yelled out how hot it felt! By this time, the two girls who had been initially sucking this black guy, were now each sucking a guy of their own. This went on for about an hour, or less, after which the party goers left to return to one of the hotel suites! Imagination is not a requirement to know what might have followed! Just say'n!

My wife has never done it that I'm aware of. Several years ago though, we were in Antigua and a number of college girls vacationing at the same hotel. The evening of their last night there they must have had decided it was time to let loose! It was about 8:00 pm and they all left the hotel and headed to the beach "en au naturel!" They had been drinking heavily, which was obvious, and after an hour or so frolicking in the ocean, they began to play volley ball! It was during this game when a four single guys thought it might be advantageous to buy the girls a few drinks, or more. Needless to say the volley ball game to a quick end and their playfulness quickly turned to other interests. The girls outnumbered the boys, but that didn't create any problems, the girls weren't greedy and readily showed a willingness to share! It all started with the usual pushing and shoving, laughing and grabbing! It wasn't too long before the girls eagerly assisted the boys step out of their swim wear! By the way, there were 6 girls and 4 guys. The excitement picked up when this one black guy was wearing just his birthday suit! His erect manhood needed no measuring tape to verify how it measured up and compared to his friends! This guy was H-U-N-G .... and immediately got the girls attention! Each girl in turn took it in their hand, until it got to the 5th girl .... she was a little more into it, immediately got on her knees and began to suck him off! Two others, not to be out done, joined in and began to play with his balls, al three were then on their knees. His friends and the other three girls were edging them on even further! After awhile, someone spread a beach blanket on the sand and the four of them ended up on it. The girl with the cock in her mouth never lost her grip and once the poor guy was down, one of the girls who hadn't been in on the action, straddled his face and he began to enjoy some pussy "a la carte!" Next I recall was the girl with the cock in here mouth received the first load of a black guys cum down her throat! She choked a little, but held on as best she could, however some of his cum did drip down her chin and onto his shaft and balls. That's when the other two girls took over and licked his cock and balls clean. One even began to exchange spit with the original cocksucker! Just moments after that the girl getting her pussy chewed went into a loud screaming orgasm. The two girls who hadn't been in on the action at this point, were quick to enforce their rights. One straddled his half limp cock, took just a short time to get him erect again by rubbing it against her pussy, at which point she buried it in herself to its balls! The other straddled his face and was happy just to be chewed! It wasn't too long before this black guy blew another load, just that this time it went directly into the girls honey hole as deep as he could unload it! The girl even yelled out how hot it felt! By this time, the two girls who had been initially sucking this black guy, were now each sucking a guy of their own. This went on for about an hour, or less, after which the party goers left to return to one of the hotel suites! Imagination is not a requirement to know what might have followed! Just say'n!
I can see this happening on a beach. Try that in a hotel hallway.

Not to mention that if you do this and some 13 year old kid staying across the hall opens the door up right at that moment and you've just become a Level 1 sex offender.
Yes I agree there are risk. Crossing the street is a risk, but we do it anyway. I'm sure that when this woman did this, it was probably very late at night when most guess are asleep, but I could be wrong. I wasn't there.

Yes I agree there are risk. Crossing the street is a risk, but we do it anyway. I'm sure that when this woman did this, it was probably very late at night when most guess are asleep, but I could be wrong. I wasn't there.

Agreed, life is full of risks, but there are necessary and unnecessary risks. Crossing the street or driving a vehicle is a necessary risk. Sky-diving and taking nude photos in a hotel hallway are unnecessary risks.

Agreed, life is full of risks, but there are necessary and unnecessary risks. Crossing the street or driving a vehicle is a necessary risk. Sky-diving and taking nude photos in a hotel hallway are unnecessary risks.
And as humans we take both. I'm sure that there has been a time in your life when you took what you considered a unnecessary risk, we all have.

Not to mention that if you do this and some 13 year old kid staying across the hall opens the door up right at that moment and you've just become a Level 1 sex offender.
110108_obama_sad_face_ap_283_regular.jpg

The man makes a very good point here

Back