Ladies, Would like your input on Oral

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by gr8hubby, Jun 11, 2014.

1. gr8hubby

gr8hubby Active Member Real Person

My basic question is, when your husband is allowed to give you oral, either for your pleasure or to clean up after, what are your preferences? Do you like all the attention on your clit? Do you like some attention on your lips? Do you like having your nipples fondled while he sucks?

Love to hear your input so I can serve my wife better.

mickle, SweetHoney and busymom like this.
  2. busymom

busymom Active Member

My preferences depend on my mood at the time. If I am on the downhill slide of the night, it does not matter a whole lot, I just want to keep feeling good so anything works. But if its in the beginning or the heat of the night, that is a different story. If I am super horny I can feel my lips swelling and I love them touched and teased. If I am simply horny, I much prefer the focus to be on my clit and nipples. They are the two areas of greatest pleasure.

mickle and SweetHoney like this.
  3. cuckhappy

cuckhappy Well-Known Member Gold Member

Australia
    my wife loves the soft touch down her back then around her ass that makes her lips swell and moist she then arches her back so you can get to her swollen lips with tongue and fingers then she is ready and her nipples stand up and she is very sensertive ,watching her lover do this is a huge turn on.

raykink and SweetHoney like this.
  4. SweetHoney

SweetHoney Active Member

Typically I only orgasm with attention to my clit, either oral or stroking. So ribbing my chest and my lips are ok, but the focus must be my clit.

raykink likes this.
  5. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    love it on my clit gets me going again mmmm

raykink likes this.