ladies who wear high heels longer than my dick

Kelly: lol no one likes small ones hun! At least not for fucking... I personally adore tiny white dicklets like my bf jamess' but they are cute and not really for vaginal insertion ... sorry doll hehe.

And to answer the question I do love to wear heels, I feel powerful and sexy when I do, rarely are my heels shorter than James clitty... hes 41/2 inch give or take a few cms and I'm usually in 5-6 in heels. I'm pretty short (5'4 or so barefoot) so I like bein in heels and bein taller than my cuck James hehe.

Wow, you are right about the power Kelly, especially when I see a lady who's heels are longer than my dick. In the everyday world the ladies don't even know how I feel about my dick but I'm quite a short guy and I love how ladies tower over me and make me feel like a boy.

Lol like it wuld be hard to humiliate you two horny lil white girls ;) you two have what we ladies who like to cuck our men call clittys. Dicklets... little and cute and in other words a tiny dick and useless balls :)

My cuck James is less than 5in hard, lil bit over 4 1/2 erect and when hes soft sometimes an innie of a dick hehe. What about you two girls? How big? And how do u want me to humiliate ya? Any requests hehe cuz I'm open to anything and can always use another ecuck hehe. So start a convo with me if ya want.

omg, that
Lol like it wuld be hard to humiliate you two horny lil white girls ;) you two have what we ladies who like to cuck our men call clittys. Dicklets... little and cute and in other words a tiny dick and useless balls :)

My cuck James is less than 5in hard, lil bit over 4 1/2 erect and when hes soft sometimes an innie of a dick hehe. What about you two girls? How big? And how do u want me to humiliate ya? Any requests hehe cuz I'm open to anything and can always use another ecuck hehe. So start a convo with me if ya want.
omg, that's the best thing i ever heard, let's chat on inbox, i'll write you a message

Lol omg down boi ;) see ladies these horny lil white bois are just all so typical aren't they? It really is adorable. Hehe but no do send me a pm radoune. If nothing else ill listen to you tell me how perfect I am and how u live to serve til I get bored and find a real man with a cock and not a clitty to pass my time hehe ;)

Mine has never been over 5 inches hard, I'd say about 4.75. If you wore heels anything over 5 inches I'd kneel down and show you how small it is against your heel.

Back