Ladies who have cut husband off: Why did you do so and how you stay feeling connected?

I have noticed that many couples who enter into a hotwife/cuckolding IR lifestyle ultimately see their relationship evolve to the point that the wife chooses to cut her husband off from access to her marital womb and reserve access only for her lovers. Ladies I am wondering what prompted you to make the decision to deny your husband intercourse and after having done so, how do you maintain a sense of connection with your hubby to keep your relationship strong?

I have noticed that many couples who enter into a hotwife/cuckolding IR lifestyle ultimately see their relationship evolve to the point that the wife chooses to cut her husband off from access to her marital womb and reserve access only for her lovers. Ladies I am wondering what prompted you to make the decision to deny your husband intercourse and after having done so, how do you maintain a sense of connection with your hubby to keep your relationship strong?

People who ask these type of questions are assuming that most all marriages/partnerships are, or started off, entirely based on sex. In our case I'd only had a couple of bf before I met hubby and our relationship was based on fun, love and sex. But sex, although enjoyable, was never the most important part.
So for me to get my sexual fulfilment from other men, and yet still love and have fun with hubby, is not that strange.
Hubby is not allowed near my ass, but I love anal with other men, he's not allowed near my mouth, but I will suck and swallow other men. We will have vaginal sex again in the future, but when I say. Hubby loves me immensely and is certainly happy with the current situation!

People who ask these type of questions are assuming that most all marriages/partnerships are, or started off, entirely based on sex. In our case I'd only had a couple of bf before I met hubby and our relationship was based on fun, love and sex. But sex, although enjoyable, was never the most important part.
So for me to get my sexual fulfilment from other men, and yet still love and have fun with hubby, is not that strange.
Hubby is not allowed near my ass, but I love anal with other men, he's not allowed near my mouth, but I will suck and swallow other men. We will have vaginal sex again in the future, but when I say. Hubby loves me immensely and is certainly happy with the current situation!

Does he give you sexual favors though? Like licking your vagina etc?

I guess it is what it is... as for us, swinging came later in life after establishing a great deal of trust and faith in one another. In our relationship its an "us" and 'them' thing where two different worlds meet thru sexuality. Neither side has limits or borders to watch out for and she isn't limiting our sex in any way... why deny the love of one's life sex if its not their mutual desire? If both want such a situation then hell, pour it on it and enjoy. Cuckolding doesn't ever need to be set to rules or limits for us to enjoy the essence of it all... its more about wife sharing and doing it our own way. Enjoy it in your way or it won't last or be enjoyed.

thanks for these words sweet..

I guess it is what it is... as for us, swinging came later in life after establishing a great deal of trust and faith in one another. In our relationship its an "us" and 'them' thing where two different worlds meet thru sexuality. Neither side has limits or borders to watch out for and she isn't limiting our sex in any way... why deny the love of one's life sex if its not their mutual desire? If both want such a situation then hell, pour it on it and enjoy. Cuckolding doesn't ever need to be set to rules or limits for us to enjoy the essence of it all... its more about wife sharing and doing it our own way. Enjoy it in your way or it won't last or be enjoyed.

Exactly, every couple should do things the way it fits best with them. I don't mind watching her have fun while I sit back with a beer in my hand but at the same time I do love partaking in full couple swaps and she sometimes love watching me with other women. We're not married but then again we decided that we are a bit too free willed for that haha

THIS. Thank you. In my marriage I am cut off from sex "forever" but every once in a while, if SHE chooses she lets me slip in for a few seconds. It's very rare but she does it to remind herself that my weener just doesn't do it for her and also to tease the hell out of me. The whole thing is extremely passionate for both of us. The other 99% of the time when I'm not allowed inside her we are still extremely passionate, tons of fondling and making out. I guess it's a bit more like lesbian action, you don't have to have a dick to make love and feel connected..

THIS. Thank you. In my marriage I am cut off from sex "forever" but every once in a while, if SHE chooses she lets me slip in for a few seconds. It's very rare but she does it to remind herself that my weener just doesn't do it for her and also to tease the hell out of me. The whole thing is extremely passionate for both of us. The other 99% of the time when I'm not allowed inside her we are still extremely passionate, tons of fondling and making out. I guess it's a bit more like lesbian action, you don't have to have a dick to make love and feel connected..
Exactly, well said! But as long as you're both getting what you want out of this then Allstate good! X

Back