Ladies who have cut husband off: Why did you do so and how you stay feeling connected?

View attachment 1189921
Thanx. Yes, when the guy I was seeing got me to changes hubby's initials to BBC I was a bit nervous at first. But letting the world see my preference has become a big thing for me so I'm glad he made me do it now. I can't really hide it, and it's a clear sign for white guys not to try it on!
Did your husband freely agree to the change? You say your boyfriend made you do it.

IMG_0102.JPG
Did your husband freely agree to the change? You say your boyfriend made you do it.
At that time I had signed an 'ownership' contract with a guy I was seeing. It was part fun, part serious especially on my part. So I had to do certain things my guy wanted. My guy actually wanted his name tattooed on my thigh, (as per the pic) hubby wasn't happy with that, so having BBC on my tit was the less of two evils and he had to put up with it. Ironically I ended up with another guys name on my thigh anyway!

View attachment 1190501
At that time I had signed an 'ownership' contract with a guy I was seeing. It was part fun, part serious especially on my part. So I had to do certain things my guy wanted. My guy actually wanted his name tattooed on my thigh, (as per the pic) hubby wasn't happy with that, so having BBC on my tit was the less of two evils and he had to put up with it. Ironically I ended up with another guys name on my thigh anyway!
I don't see a tattoo in this picture! Oh there they are I got distracted. Your hot and I like your style. I don't know why but it turns me on that your black only, Do you and your husband have intercourse or does he have to put up with that too? Whats the cherry mean?

IMG_1072.JPG
I don't see a tattoo in this picture! Oh there they are I got distracted. Your hot and I like your style. I don't know why but it turns me on that your black only, Do you and your husband have intercourse or does he have to put up with that too? Whats the cherry mean?
Thanx, I meant that's the tattoo Leon wanted, on my thigh. In the end Dean had his name instead (lovers name).
Me and hubby do have intercourse now and again, but as it's not very fulfilling for either, it's not often.
DB was my first ever bf initials so I had them tattooed under a cherry. This is now covered up by a panther. Hubby was happy till I had my first bf name tattooed on me anyway!

your hubby should be more concerned with ensuring that you are always looking your best and making sure your pussy is regularly waxed and that you are regularly blacked, preferably at a local hotel and should be ensuring you have some spending money...when he picks you up from the hotel you can show him your sore pussy and then let him go to work on your asshole and cunt and clean you up and admire your love bites and body smelling of cum.

View attachment 1190655
Thanx, I meant that's the tattoo Leon wanted, on my thigh. In the end Dean had his name instead (lovers name).
Me and hubby do have intercourse now and again, but as it's not very fulfilling for either, it's not often.
DB was my first ever bf initials so I had them tattooed under a cherry. This is now covered up by a panther. Hubby was happy till I had my first bf name tattooed on me anyway!
Ann that picture of your pussy is very arousing just enough hair to be beautiful.. The heart with wings is nice.I like the fact that there are things that you do if your husband likes it or not. Makes you an exciting woman. Your husband has a will of his own and I feel only you should be crossing the line. I know he likes that.. Anyone that comes on this site and starts telling others what they should do are showing qualities that are very unattractive.

My wife didn't cut me off, I cut myself off. I watched her fuck a 31 year old black guy from Bossier City all weekend and he had a 13 inch long 8 inch around black cock. After he left Sunday afternoon I just had to try out her pussy to see what it felt like. She said okay but I doubt you feel anything. Well if the guy hadn't left her pussy full of his hot cum I would have never known I had my 4.5 inch dicklet(that what my wife calls it) in her. She reached under her ass and put 3 fingers in her pussy along with my dicklet so there was enough friction to get me off. It still wasn't as tight as it was before she started fucking black guys. I still lick her pussy and always cleaned her pussy after she fucked one of her black lovers if I was there but I haven't had actually penetration with my dick in 15 years.

Rock

My wife didn't cut me off, I cut myself off. I watched her fuck a 31 year old black guy from Bossier City all weekend and he had a 13 inch long 8 inch around black cock. After he left Sunday afternoon I just had to try out her pussy to see what it felt like. She said okay but I doubt you feel anything. Well if the guy hadn't left her pussy full of his hot cum I would have never known I had my 4.5 inch dicklet(that what my wife calls it) in her. She reached under her ass and put 3 fingers in her pussy along with my dicklet so there was enough friction to get me off. It still wasn't as tight as it was before she started fucking black guys. I still lick her pussy and always cleaned her pussy after she fucked one of her black lovers if I was there but I haven't had actually penetration with my dick in 15 years.

Rock
Rock I have no problem with you cutting yourself off under those conditions. Why make a wife have to service you if she gets nothing out of it? It is a waste for her and an embarrassment for you. Just my thoughts.

My Filipina wife, who is 28 years younger than me, hasn't "cut me off," but she certainly makes love with her half-black boyfriend about 4-5 times more often than with me. When we make love, I know that I cannot provide her with the same level of physical pleasure as can her boyfriend, but she does desire to keep the intimacy with me. My wife's libido is wayyyy stronger than mine (a typical Filipina), so my preference of having sex only 2-3 times a month would keep her frustrated. Her boyfriend comes over to our house on weekends and stays the night, and often drops by during the week. I watch them have sex about 20-30 percent of the time, and the rest of the times they are alone in the master bedroom, while I sleep in the spare bedroom. My wife weighs only 90 lbs., and it's amazing watching her boyfriend (very muscular, at about 200 lbs.) fill her so completely, and ravish her like a rag doll.
My wife admits that she loves her boyfriend deeply, and likes to do non-sexual activities with him like dancing, movies, and going to the beach. Yet, I've never felt that my wife's love for me ever diminished, even though her boyfriend is, by far, her primary sex partner.

Interesting Brian. I have heard stories about Flipinas but was disappointed that one lady I was chatting to seemed to have a fairly low sex drive and was very unimaginative. Not really sexually liberated but perhaps good training material.

View attachment 1190655
GODDESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking as a guy who experienced this for a few years, being cut off was something accepted and understood by both of us when she said she thought it best that she be black-only. But for us it meant absolutely no insertion/penetration in any hole. It had nothing to do with size; she simply was very aroused to be black-only. We'd still make out like fiends, etc. I played with her big boobs and sucked...I could also finger her clit. But she stopped using her mouth on me and I got no more pussy. And she even gave her ass to her bf...With me it was eating her and her jerking me off.

Back