Ladies who have cut husband off: Why did you do so and how you stay feeling connected?

People who ask these type of questions are assuming that most all marriages/partnerships are, or started off, entirely based on sex. In our case I'd only had a couple of bf before I met hubby and our relationship was based on fun, love and sex. But sex, although enjoyable, was never the most important part.
So for me to get my sexual fulfilment from other men, and yet still love and have fun with hubby, is not that strange.
Hubby is not allowed near my ass, but I love anal with other men, he's not allowed near my mouth, but I will suck and swallow other men. We will have vaginal sex again in the future, but when I say. Hubby loves me immensely and is certainly happy with the current situation!
OHH wow!!

I guess it is what it is... as for us, swinging came later in life after establishing a great deal of trust and faith in one another. In our relationship its an "us" and 'them' thing where two different worlds meet thru sexuality. Neither side has limits or borders to watch out for and she isn't limiting our sex in any way... why deny the love of one's life sex if its not their mutual desire? If both want such a situation then hell, pour it on it and enjoy. Cuckolding doesn't ever need to be set to rules or limits for us to enjoy the essence of it all... its more about wife sharing and doing it our own way. Enjoy it in your way or it won't last or be enjoyed.
hot answer,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wow, you are a stunning woman. A true English rose. I love your curves. You are magnificent. Way too good for me.

And the tattoo is so erotic.

Are you Black only?
Thanx babe! I have been mainly black only since starting this. I have recently been seeing an ex white bf because of experimenting with BDSM. I will be back on black again though as it's still my favourite! X

Thanx babe! I have been mainly black only since starting this. I have recently been seeing an ex white bf because of experimenting with BDSM. I will be back on black again though as it's still my favourite! X
I I'm 59 and I have never really been a fan of tattoos but that BBC really does something good for you. Maybe it is because you have such a nice body and it makes you even more attractive that your untouchable for us white cuckold type of men.

IMG_0555.JPG
I I'm 59 and I have never really been a fan of tattoos but that BBC really does something good for you. Maybe it is because you have such a nice body and it makes you even more attractive that your untouchable for us white cuckold type of men.
Thanx. Yes, when the guy I was seeing got me to changes hubby's initials to BBC I was a bit nervous at first. But letting the world see my preference has become a big thing for me so I'm glad he made me do it now. I can't really hide it, and it's a clear sign for white guys not to try it on!

Last edited:
Back