Ladies who among you fucks only with black men?

I was black only for 7 years but it wasn't because I cut my husband off even though he couldn't satisfy me sexually. It was because after watching me fuck a dozen or so black guys and seeing how I acted and how they satisfied me, he quit having penetration sex with me. He still licked my pussy clean every chance he got. When I moved out to live with my black boyfriend, he would only let black guys fuck me for the 29 months I lived with him. Since I have moved back with my husband a few years back I have been celibate except for one little slip when my husband was out of town working.

Phyliss

Tbh , I couldn't do a ******* fuck every time and I doubt he he could too , I've had a week in Spain with Dean and by day four he as much me is knackered, I like a twice a day sex when I'm not at work but fucking for a least an hour a time takes its toll
Yes I imagine in does I mean I can fuck hard but, black men do tend to have way more powerful strong bodies then us white men and they can punish a girls cunts with the cocks they have!

Ive been married to my white husband for 20 years now and for the last 7 years I only make love to black men!Every once in a while Ill let hubby get some but my white pussy is owned by my strong hot black lovers and I am also very much in love with my black boyfriend Darrian of almost 5 years.He doesnt mind me fucking other black guys but he doesnt like me fucking my white husband.He says my pussy is for black men to have.Hes right but I still give hubby a little now and then just for being so understanding of what I need.
So perfectly put, by a wonderful woman

His white dick doesnt do much for me any more.Ive been stretched to accomodate my various lovers big hard black cocks!They fuck me often trying to make sure his little white dick is useless to me.They have succeeded in laying ownership to my little white pussy and my husband knows Im only satisfied by them now!
Goodness, so your husband doesn't satisfy you sexually now....why ever did you marry him then! LOL.

Some black guys do make a point of stretching girls cunt open .. And let's face it .. There's a huge difference in size between a black guy's cock and white guy's dick!
Sorry, yes some black men are well endowed, but also some white men are well endowed so there is not a "huge difference" overall...this lifestyle is more about the taboo and naughtiness of white wives having sex with black men and that is what drives this interest.

Sorry, yes some black men are well endowed, but also some white men are well endowed so there is not a "huge difference" overall...this lifestyle is more about the taboo and naughtiness of white wives having sex with black men and that is what drives this interest.
Yes I admit that there are a few white guys that are well endowed but I'm telling when you look around the locker room there not a lot of surprisrs put it that way .. Most all black guys I've seen are a significant enough size difference not only to my "average white male size" to inspire respect and if I'm being painfully honest it doesn't surprise me that white girls want black cocks .. Its a big part of why I strongly support this as a lifestyle

My husband learned and submitted to black men long ago!They see me,they want me and I make it clear to then that they can take me and they do!My husband just steps aside and my pussy swallows their beautiful hard black cock!
I wonder how many girls would like it if a black guy saw your bf or hubby fucking you and he pulled them off of you so that he can fuck you and may be even impregnate you??

Back