Ladies who among you fucks only with black men?

Ive been married to my white husband for 20 years now and for the last 7 years I only make love to black men!Every once in a while Ill let hubby get some but my white pussy is owned by my strong hot black lovers and I am also very much in love with my black boyfriend Darrian of almost 5 years.He doesnt mind me fucking other black guys but he doesnt like me fucking my white husband.He says my pussy is for black men to have.Hes right but I still give hubby a little now and then just for being so understanding of what I need.

I actually asked my GF about this the other day. She told me if she's out with her friends she can look at a white guy and find him attractive, even let him buy her a ******* and chat.

However she doesn't want to fuck white guys anymore. She's only interested in black. She admits it might just be because it's new and exciting but she also says it might be possible she won't ever want another white man again.

When I'm not in the picture she'll always send me pics of her and the BBC she's chatting up. It's fun and even naughtier because her fiends all know I encourage her. That part excites me but I'm not sure how I feel about everyone knowing.

She doesn't give a fuck who knows as long as her family doesn't find out we do this.

Ive been married to my white husband for 20 years now and for the last 7 years I only make love to black men!Every once in a while Ill let hubby get some but my white pussy is owned by my strong hot black lovers and I am also very much in love with my black boyfriend Darrian of almost 5 years.He doesnt mind me fucking other black guys but he doesnt like me fucking my white husband.He says my pussy is for black men to have.Hes right but I still give hubby a little now and then just for being so understanding of what I need.
What is it like to fuck your hubby?

Back