Ladies.. When is a Dick to Big??

Ladies we know there can be to small of a dick... can a Dick be to Big?

• Total voters
A lot of depends on the guys attitude. I've had massive guys, 12''+ that ram it in and are basically trying to mess you up, and ones that stroke long and deep that are amazing!
ShankyGirl - I think you said it best. It's not about the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean. If a guy with a huge one does it right, nice and slow at the woman's speed then she will enjoy it. You get her wet, let her get used to it, and slowly over time she is able to take more and more of the monster cock. You got to break it in slowly and keep her wet and lubricated. I have had a few ladies/gf's super tight that I could hardly get 4 inches of myself in them, but the more time we took slowly they eventually were able to handle almost all of my 10" cock. And letting a women start on top and sliding up and down at her speed and to her depth is one of the best ways to go. She stays in control and is not as frightened by the BBC.

Ultimately what beats a BBC. I mean whats 12" and white? Absolutely nothing. If it it did exist its 1 in 100 million freak of nature. Like finding a Black swan - very rare few far in between but they do exist. For Blacks although not all measure up, but the ratio is alot higher and more commonly found in nature like white swans. (Humor and Facts).

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife hasn't found "too big" yet... she's had "massive" and "huge" (in her words) but never one she said was too big. She did find a very very thick BWC she said was like losing her virginity all over again.
I think my wife just has a very accommodating bottomless pussy.

i have to agree with u to 100%.. i can handle easy a 8-9 inches long.. but it never can be to thick.. i had also one with a girth like a beer can and it was amazing.. but long ago, couldnt find that again in the last years..
and u have 2 of them.. im a bit envious.. can u send one of them over to germany.. lol

Another thing to understand is how hard he can get, and how long he can stay that hard. My two Bulls can stay very hard for 45 min each. Tehn after 5 min of rest, BINGO, they are hard again for about 40 min each....yummy

Reactions: wit
Back